Many countries try to keep out illegal aliens. So how about Australia?

The woke militant progressive Democrats intend to destroy the America we have known and loved and replace it with a totalitarian government that they will totally control. Flooding the country with millions of illegals so drains our resources and dilutes our culture that their nefarious goal comes much closer within reach.
I wish this were not true but you are factual. And Democrats in congress must be well educated on our work visa laws.

I wish this were not true but you are factual. And Democrats in congress must be well educated on our work visa laws.
Yes Biden and his administration for the most part are 100% ignoring our immigration laws. And the Democrats in Congress turn a blind eye to that. There aren't enough Republicans to do anything about it.

The Carter Administration did impose strict rules and regulations to discourage illegal immigration. Employers were required to obtain three documents verifying citizenship and residency from every new hire and it was illegal to hire anybody who could not produce such documentation. There were stiff penalties for breaking the rules.

It was pretty effective but tedious for employers at first, most especially those who hired day workers or had to put somebody to work immediately. So they fudged a bit after awhile and then more and more assuming they could get the documentation after the fact. And because the rules were poorly enforced pretty soon everybody, including the government forgot about them.

Then Reagan agreed to amnesty for the 3 million illegals in the country at that time on condition that Congress would ensure that no more would be admitted other than through legal means and the rules regulating those legal means were tough and difficult. But his most Democrat controlled Congress wasn't eager to help with that a whole lot even though they were the old style Democrats and not the woke/progressive/Marxist minded Democrats we have in Congress now.

Every President since has tried to enforce immigration & illegal immigration laws, including Obama who still admitted far more than was technically legal to do so. But the caravans kept coming in my opinion funded by Marxist minded people who intend to overtake the USA.

Trump effectively stopped the caravans by coercing Mexico to put troops on their southern border to stop them. And he allowed the CBP and ICE to do their jobs and his border wall, even though he didn't get to complete it, was very helpful to them in doing their jobs. Illegal immigration slowed to a trickle.

Biden reversed all that and now we have millions upon millions more undocumented people who have no legal right to be here and 10,000 to 13,000 arriving at the southern border every day. If Biden continues to refuse to act, by the end of next year he will have admitted at least more than 10 to 15 million or more illegals and that doesn't count at least hundreds of thousands of 'gottaways' that we have no idea who they are or where they are or what their intentions are.

Many in the position to know say it is the most serious threat to American security since 9/11.
As we all can see, we still have ignorant Democrat presenting solutions like punishing companies. We have border guards for a purpose. And it is they who are front line, not companies. I hired Kelty once who came from Ethiopia and I never saw his citizenship papers. He had a Government license to appraise homes. I never gave it a thought he could be an illegal. Same with Ade from Nigeria, who was a loan officer for my loan firm and I simply never asked him if he was a citizen. He claimed to have a Chemical Engineers degree from Stanford. I did not check that either.

Yes Biden and his administration for the most part are 100% ignoring our immigration laws. And the Democrats in Congress turn a blind eye to that. There aren't enough Republicans to do anything about it.
Republicans keep getting blocked.

As we all can see, we still have ignorant Democrat presenting solutions like punishing companies. We have border guards for a purpose. And it is they who are front line, not companies. I hired Kelty once who came from Ethiopia and I never saw his citizenship papers. He had a Government license to appraise homes. I never gave it a thought he could be an illegal. Same with Ade from Nigeria, who was a loan officer for my loan firm and I simply never asked him if he was a citizen. He claimed to have a Chemical Engineers degree from Stanford. I did not check that either.
I have turned a blind eye at times when I suspected somebody was illegal who I was doing business with or was involved in some project I hired a contractor for. Why? I simply didn't have time to deal with it. And in truth just couldn't muster up enough meanness to mess up somebody else's life most especially when the person is likable and competent.

But I would not knowingly hire an illegal to work for me and do believe it should be illegal with consequences to do so. And I would want that law enforced.

I have turned a blind eye at times when I suspected somebody was illegal who I was doing business with or was involved in some project I hired a contractor for. Why? I simply didn't have time to deal with it. And in truth just couldn't muster up enough meanness to mess up somebody else's life most especially when the person is likable and competent.

But I would not knowingly hire an illegal to work for me and do believe it should be illegal with consequences to do so. And I would want that law enforced.
Democrats misuse government daily. And they lie when doing it. They can stop the illegal waves in this country. They have no intentions of stopping it, and for the doubters, check out the testimonies from Mayorkas. He boldly lies to Congress every time he testifies.

This is current from the Department of Labor.
So we already have laws that do not allow aliens to simply waltz in here as if they are citizens.

You keep yapping about business. What about our Government simply enforcing the laws. Companies do not hire border guards. Bidens a horses ass for not guarding our border correctly. Trump guarded it correctly. Any firm needing foreign help simply asks for visas for aliens.
You aren’t the brightest person in the world are you. You survive on the backs of immigrant labor. You go to hospitals with foreign nationals carrying for you and yet you’re oblivious to every thing as are all bigots.

You aren’t the brightest person in the world are you. You survive on the backs of immigrant labor. You go to hospitals with foreign nationals carrying for you and yet you’re oblivious to every thing as are all bigots.
I don't pretend to be Dennis Eckersley. What a dumb way to use his avatar.
I notice the hospital staff depends on the state it is in. For instance My nurse daughter is part of a school staff where many of the people there are native hawaiians or filipinos.
But here in Idaho the staff is damned near all caucasians.
So you lied again.

I expect that the immigrants you speak of have first got H visas which allow them to live and work here for a season.

I expect that the immigrants you speak of have first got H visas which allow them to live and work here for a season.
More than half of the illegals in the United States are visa overstays. How are you missing this. For the seven year in a row, the number of visa overstays surpassed illegal vorder entries. And yet, you stupid only want to talk about dumbass ideas. Visa overstays are the responsibility of EMPLOYERS and people like Trump who will hire undocumented workers to save money.

More than half of the illegals in the United States are visa overstays. How are you missing this. For the seven year in a row, the number of visa overstays surpassed illegal vorder entries. And yet, you stupid only want to talk about dumbass ideas. Visa overstays are the responsibility of EMPLOYERS and people like Trump who will hire undocumented workers to save money.
Nope, it is not the fault of companies at all. And if you know the numbers, explain then why the Government under Biden puts up with this?

Nope, it is not the fault of companies at all. And if you know the numbers, explain then why the Government under Biden puts up with this?
Then it’s your fault. It’s not Biden’s. Most were here long before he became president. Biden never hired illegals. Trump did. You’re idiotic. American companies regularly hire illegals and people just like you hypocrites hire them to do manual labor.

So this is just another bull shit idea you know nothing about. Are you ever right about anything that Tucker tells you ?

Why not expand E verify and fine employers who hire illegals?
What an ass-backward approach to protecting the border. What you and the left are suggesting, is to let them all in, the crooks, the diseased, the dimwits. the rapists, the gang bangers, and murders too. Then once they are here you want to put the onus on companies instead of where it belongs, YOU left-wing nut cases, and your demented president. Close the GD border!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back