Manucripts

DDdavis

DDdavis
Jul 17, 2010
Jennings, Oklahoma
Since the printing of the first King James (1611) the bible has been changed by man so much that is why in the book of Revelation it states that the whole world will whore after the antichrist. Why do you think that it is possible with a "christian" church on every corner? The Word of God clearly states that the famine in the end times will not be for bread, but for hearing the word of God.So what are they teaching in all of these churches I speak of? Traditions of Men! Like the so called "Rapture" no where in Gods Word will you find the word Rapture, or in the manucripts. In Ezekiel 13:20 God clearly states that he is against those that teach his children to fly to save their souls. The so called preachers of today will not teach the truth, their afraid of loosing their jobs and their money, for that is what it is all about for most of them. The seed of the tares was planted in the garden, his name was Cain, you think that he was Adams child? Then why is he not mentioned in the genealogy of Adam? Its because he was the child of none other than lucifer himself. and his offspring are still roaming the earth today. When he was banished from the garden he went to the land of nod and took a wife. Where do you think that wife came from? In Genesis on the 6th day god created man, some hunters, some fishers, all of the races and he looked and it was good. On the 7th day he rested. On the 8th day he realized he did not have an husbandman, tiller of the soil thats when he created the man Adam that Christ would come thru. Where do you think that the giants, like the one that David killed came from? They were the offspring of the fallen angels, called Gebar. The flood of Noah was to cleanse the earth of these. Thats why God found favor with Noah, because his famaily was the only ones that hadent mixed with the fallen. Get ready because their comming back! We are living in the generation of the fig tree that started in 1948 when Israel became a nation again. Jesus said to learn the parable of the fig tree, have you? The book of Revelation declaires that the son of perdition(which is the devel) will return at the 6th trump 6th seal and 6th vile. The tru Jesus returns at the 7th. Study to show yourself approved,lest you be deceived,by that great flood of lies that is taking place today. Why do you think that people will run to Jesus and claim that we have healed in your name, we have cast out devels in your name, and he is going to tell them be gone from me for I never new you? Wake up people, there are evel people on this earth, that take prayer out of our schools, and the ten commandments from our courtrooms. Another deception that is in the King James, only mentioned once in the book of Acts (Easter), it is a pagan holiday and most socalled christians roll the eggs of fertility and have the little easter bunny every year on what is supposed to be the highes day of christianity. You wont find it in the manucripts, but you will find the word passel which is passover. Just trying to plant seeds of truth, DDdavis

That's a big manuscript you have got going there all on your own. Most manuscripts are broken up into paragraphs. ;)

Last edited:
Here's what I got out of it:

blah blah blah blah blah whores blah blah blah blah bread blah blah blah blah fishing blah blah blah blah eggrolls blah blah blah.

I think I remembered the important parts.

Since the printing of the first King James (1611) the bible has been changed by man so much that is why in the book of Revelation it states that the whole world will whore after the antichrist.

You obviously have little knowledge of the Bible and how a translation comes to be. While it is true that there are some good translations and some bad ones, one can discover which is which. It just takes study. Of course I am not talking about a little study. Some translations, like ones that are done for a particular denomination, such as the JW Bible, are mistranslations with an agenda in mind. If you study the works of scholars who have worked extensively with the manuscripts, you will begin to pick up on what is correct and what is not. Oh, and please give the chapter and verse of what you mentioned above.

Why do you think that it is possible with a "Christian" church on every corner? The Word of God clearly states that the famine in the end times will not be for bread, but for hearing the word of God. So what are they teaching in all of these churches I speak of? Traditions of Men! Like the so called "Rapture" no where in Gods Word will you find the word Rapture, or in the manucripts. In Ezekiel 13:20 God clearly states that he is against those that teach his children to fly to save their souls.

Ezekiel 13:20 "This is what the Sovereign LORD says: I am against all your magic charms, which you use to ensnare my people like birds. I will tear them from your arms, setting my people free like birds set free from a cage.

If you happen to read this text, and if you try to understand it using the help of real Bible scholars, you will clearly see that you are 100% wrong. True enough, the word “Rapture” is not in the Bible, but the general idea of that event is. There are a lot of specific words not in the Bible, partially because many words did not exist back in those days, or many of the words that might be translated into these words may not have existed, That is why the concept or principle of those words has to be taken into account.

If you would just read the above scripture in most translations, you will be able to get the general idea that letting birds free means they “can” fly.

The so called preachers of today will not teach the truth, their afraid of loosing their jobs and their money, for that is what it is all about for most of them.

Actually that is also incorrect. You use the term “most” and this paints with a broad brush that you do not have. Do you know “most” preachers? Very few, and none that I have met, are in the ministry for money. TV Evangelists are the visible ones, but they are a very small percentage of Christian preachers. Many of them may be in it for the money.

The seed of the tares was planted in the garden, his name was Cain, you think that he was Adams child? Then why is he not mentioned in the genealogy of Adam?

I am not being intentionally rude here, but I am sure it will sound like I am. If you will notice, in a genealogy the names are placed there from the most recent to the oldest. There is one line, and you will never see a brother or sister together in one genealogy. So, take another look and realize that cain is not traced in any genealogy in the Bible.

From that point, you just went into chasing a rabbit that does not exist.

Its because he was the child of none other than lucifer himself. and his offspring are still roaming the earth today. When he was banished from the garden he went to the land of nod and took a wife. Where do you think that wife came from?

This just gets deeper and deeper into incorrect information, and actually foolishness

In Genesis on the 6th day god created man, some hunters, some fishers, all of the races and he looked and it was good.

The funny thing is that God created only one man, Adam. Nowhere is there any indication of what you said. Have you even looked at a Bible?

On the 7th day he rested. On the 8th day he realized he did not have an husbandman, tiller of the soil thats when he created the man Adam that Christ would come thru. Where do you think that the giants, like the one that David killed came from? They were the offspring of the fallen angels, called Gebar. The flood of Noah was to cleanse the earth of these. Thats why God found favor with Noah, because his famaily was the only ones that hadent mixed with the fallen. Get ready because their comming back! We are living in the generation of the fig tree that started in 1948 when Israel became a nation again. Jesus said to learn the parable of the fig tree, have you? The book of Revelation declaires that the son of perdition(which is the devel) will return at the 6th trump 6th seal and 6th vile. The tru Jesus returns at the 7th. Study to show yourself approved,lest you be deceived,by that great flood of lies that is taking place today. Why do you think that people will run to Jesus and claim that we have healed in your name, we have cast out devels in your name, and he is going to tell them be gone from me for I never new you? Wake up people, there are evel people on this earth, that take prayer out of our schools, and the ten commandments from our courtrooms. Another deception that is in the King James, only mentioned once in the book of Acts (Easter), it is a pagan holiday and most socalled christians roll the eggs of fertility and have the little easter bunny every year on what is supposed to be the highes day of christianity. You wont find it in the manucripts, but you will find the word passel which is passover. Just trying to plant seeds of truth, Dddavis

I am sorry, I just don’t have the energy to read and respond to anymore of this silly fiction of yours.

2nd Corinthians 11:3 But I fear,lest by any means,as the serpant beguiled Eve through his subtilty,so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. You will have to have a hebrew dicionary to know the meaning of Beguiled.Mark 13:14 But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation,spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not(let hem that readeth understand) then let them that be in Judea flee to the mountians.Matthew 24:15 When ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet,stand in the Holy place(whosoreadeth,let him understand) Words of Christ not mine.Daniel7:25 1st John Not as Cain, who WAS OF that wicked one,and slew his brother. And werefore slew he him. Because his own works were evil, and his brothers rightous. I suggest the strongs to do your translating back to the origional languages.

I suggest you read Luke21:8 Matthew 24 Mark 13 and Revelation 13:8 if you really want to know about the end times, also Jesus said learn the parable of the fig tree. The generation of the fig tree started when Israel became a nation again in 1948, and in 1830 a woman by the name of Margrett McDonald who was a sick woman with two priest standing by that started the rapture doctrine. It was not even spoken before then.

Luke 21:8 Matthew24 Mark13 Revelation 13:8 I suggest a strongs to take the meaning of the King James back to the original language.2nd Thessalonians Start at chapter 2 and you will know what events will take place before the return of Christ, and I have studied for many years in 4 different languages, the King James and the manucripts. Jesus said learn the parable of the fig tree, not maby but learn it. The generation of the fig tree started in 1948 when Israel became a nation again, this is the generation that will not pass before the return of Christ. The Bible refers to a generation as 40,70,and 120 years, no one nowes the day or the hour, but God did give us the season.

Since the printing of the first King James (1611) the bible has been changed by man so much that is why in the book of Revelation it states that the whole world will whore after the antichrist. Why do you think that it is possible with a "christian" church on every corner? The Word of God clearly states that the famine in the end times will not be for bread, but for hearing the word of God.So what are they teaching in all of these churches I speak of? Traditions of Men! Like the so called "Rapture" no where in Gods Word will you find the word Rapture, or in the manucripts. In Ezekiel 13:20 God clearly states that he is against those that teach his children to fly to save their souls. The so called preachers of today will not teach the truth, their afraid of loosing their jobs and their money, for that is what it is all about for most of them. The seed of the tares was planted in the garden, his name was Cain, you think that he was Adams child? Then why is he not mentioned in the genealogy of Adam? Its because he was the child of none other than lucifer himself. and his offspring are still roaming the earth today. When he was banished from the garden he went to the land of nod and took a wife. Where do you think that wife came from? In Genesis on the 6th day god created man, some hunters, some fishers, all of the races and he looked and it was good. On the 7th day he rested. On the 8th day he realized he did not have an husbandman, tiller of the soil thats when he created the man Adam that Christ would come thru. Where do you think that the giants, like the one that David killed came from? They were the offspring of the fallen angels, called Gebar. The flood of Noah was to cleanse the earth of these. Thats why God found favor with Noah, because his famaily was the only ones that hadent mixed with the fallen. Get ready because their comming back! We are living in the generation of the fig tree that started in 1948 when Israel became a nation again. Jesus said to learn the parable of the fig tree, have you? The book of Revelation declaires that the son of perdition(which is the devel) will return at the 6th trump 6th seal and 6th vile. The tru Jesus returns at the 7th. Study to show yourself approved,lest you be deceived,by that great flood of lies that is taking place today. Why do you think that people will run to Jesus and claim that we have healed in your name, we have cast out devels in your name, and he is going to tell them be gone from me for I never new you? Wake up people, there are evel people on this earth, that take prayer out of our schools, and the ten commandments from our courtrooms. Another deception that is in the King James, only mentioned once in the book of Acts (Easter), it is a pagan holiday and most socalled christians roll the eggs of fertility and have the little easter bunny every year on what is supposed to be the highes day of christianity. You wont find it in the manucripts, but you will find the word passel which is passover. Just trying to plant seeds of truth, DDdavis

Or perhaps the fact that we do have a church on every street corner is indacative that we aren't QUITE at the end yet.

Forum List

Back