Mans face gets mauled by k9 after officer kicks down door without a warrant

Donald Polish

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2014
Kansas City
Man sues West Jordan police over injuries suffered in K9 encounter fox13now.com
Time to permanently retire k9 units?
I don't remember them ever being trained to latch on to someone face, yet this is the second time this month. I'd love to see the defense the police unions pull out for this one. How much can he sue for? The video is literally priceless.
“He could have easily been hiding another weapon on him.”- the police could say that about anyone.

That guy is going to get a HUGE payday.

The police description is ridiculous. Any jury will award the victim whatever is asked then multiply it by at least ten.y

Something I found especially disturbing was the captain or chief giving the cop's side of the story. What he did was destroy many people's trust in police in general. We can see for ourselves that the cops fucked up and even lied about the so called suspicious fire as part of the reason to break in. The victim had done something for the neighbors to.call the police but their over reaction using a dog that tears into someone's face was obviously way over the line. The Cop at the podium was lying through his teeth. He did more damage than the dog IMHO.

Last edited:
Police are fucked on this one.

But....the dog is black so its not so bad.

Forum List

Back