Manned Mission to Venus iso Beautiful Women

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Uh, you guys realize Venus isn't actually populated by comely sex-crazed women right? It's in fact a bubbling cauldron with sulfuric acid rain and 800F temperatures?

...We thought of that. That's why we'll go at night. :)

HAPPY HALLOVEEN-US PaleBlueBlog

"In this special halloween post, I’m excited to introduce you to a concept for a long duration manned mission to Venus, using blimps to hover in the atmosphere."

Nerds. So desparate for a woman's company they'll fly into Hell itself. :)

From yer link:
First off, there should be a more gender neutral way to say “manned mission” shouldn’t there be?
No.

Reminded me of the thing about how NASA spent millions trying to come up with a writing instrument that'd work in microgravity.

The Russians did too and came up with the pencil. :)

Just hope we don't spend too much time and effort coming up with a gender neutral term. :) Afterall, as show in Star Trek 2, and episodes of Voyager, Starfleet addresses female officers as "sir" so what's the problem? :)

From yer link:
First off, there should be a more gender neutral way to say “manned mission” shouldn’t there be?
No.

Reminded me of the thing about how NASA spent millions trying to come up with a writing instrument that'd work in microgravity.

The Russians did too and came up with the pencil. :)

Just hope we don't spend too much time and effort coming up with a gender neutral term. :) Afterall, as show in Star Trek 2, and episodes of Voyager, Starfleet addresses female officers as "sir" so what's the problem? :)

Yes, Sir, Ma'am.

Forum List

Back