Mandela Barnes wants to make Wisconsin a sanctuary state. Vote for Ron Johnson to stop him

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

OK, maybe some of the low info people in WI need to read this. I hope they do but a lot of low info folks don't seem to appreciate the beneficial effects of reading.. just sayin'

In any case, this guy appeals to working class people saying that he is not like the rich Johnson, but grew up like other working people.

I'm thinking: Big deal! Tell America what you would actually do once elected. That might work.. assuming you aren't lying like all other lefties do at election time..

This guy was part of the organization CAW which..

From this site:

CAW’s platform focuses heavily on progressive criminal justice reform, which advocates for a "balanced system of community safety that does not dedicate the majority of the resources to policing," but "instead invests in public health approaches-------."

In other words Defund the Police

I've had a few encounters w/ the cops that did not seem too.. uh.. above-board, shall we say. But still.. Few things in 2020 seemed more stupid than the cry to defund the police.. Then, comically, I heard of some famous politician being attacked by excrement, thrown at her by some criminal and she wanted ACTION NOW.. wanted DNA testing to see whom the excrement belonged to.. but people were thinking Hey, you were all for neglecting to prosecute these kinds of crimes.. until it happened to you.

Last edited:
When did Wisconsin get downgraded from a State to a City?

My wife and I met Ron Johnson when he stopped at a small cafe when he was first running. He's a friendly, down to earth guy who really has his act together. In fact, we're going to see him tomorrow when he has a meeting in town here.

Mandela Barnes on the other hand, is a liar and a Marxist POS. He can choke on a bag of rotten dicks, then go pleasure himself with a rusty, AIDS-infected garden rake. That seems to be the general consensus out here in Reality Land.

• Banned
My wife and I met Ron Johnson when he stopped at a small cafe when he was first running. He's a friendly, down to earth guy who really has his act together. In fact, we're going to see him tomorrow when he has a meeting in town here.

Mandela Barnes on the other hand, is a liar and a Marxist POS. He can choke on a bag of rotten dicks, then go pleasure himself with a rusty, AIDS-infected garden rake. That seems to be the general consensus out here in Reality Land.
omg.. terrible image there

otherwise, I agree.. :)

Forum List

Back