Mandatory vaccinations coming to Canada, says Health Minister Jean-Yves Duclos

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I wonder if the U.S or others will accept asylum seekers on this basis? I'm pretty sure the Nuremberg Trials banned forced medical decisions on people.

This is government miserably failing and "managing" our healthcare system into the ground even before the pandemic and now they want to try and pretend the last 15% being vaccinated will stop the spread.

Remember America, I warned you what was coming...

I wonder if the U.S or others will accept asylum seekers on this basis? I'm pretty sure the Nuremberg Trials banned forced medical decisions on people.

This is government miserably failing and "managing" our healthcare system into the ground even before the pandemic and now they want to try and pretend the last 15% being vaccinated will stop the spread.

Remember America, I warned you what was coming...

We're already 80% vaccinated stupid. The vaccinations are working at keeping people out of the hospital and shortening hospital stays.

The omnicron numbers are dropping like a stone. It's likely to be gone in two weeks. Lockdowns are likely to be lifted by month end.

I'm not convinced that mandates are coming to the populace at large, but it's clear that the threat will drive up vaccine numbers which is what the government wants.

Forum List

Back