Mandatory, federal, gun background checks set new July record.....

Ah a sport to practice killing things while you're skiing. How exciting!
You've just proven your dishonesty.

Do you trust anyone who lies to you? Is dishonest with you? Or otherwise proves to be untrustworthy?
Some people throw knives at targets. But that's not why knives were created.

Guns are were used to commit murder 8,124 times in 2014...

Guns are used every year to stop 1,500,000 criminal attacks and to save lives, many times stopping mass public shootings....

1,500,000 crimes stopped v. 8,124 gun murders ( 90% of the shooters cannot legally own the guns they use0

So by 1,500,000 to 8,124 you are wrong......

Some people throw knives at targets. But that's not why knives were created.
Translation: Yes, DW, you are correct; I fucking lied when I claimed the sole purpose of guns is to kill or severely injure things. Now let me derail away from actually apologizing or admitting I'm a fucking liar.

Why were knives created, OS? To kill things?

Yeah everyone knows a gun, whose sole purpose is to kill or severely injure things.....
No such gun exists.
Oops I guess I forgot about all the guns that exist to communicate with others, transport goods, shoot down apples that are hard to reach, etc.
Nothing here changes the fact that you cannot cite a single gun whose sole purpose is to kill or severely injure things.....
What do you have guns for?
You confuse use for intent.
I suspect t his is because you know you cannot show intent - you cannot cite a single gun whose sole purpose is to kill or severely injure things and you know it.

The word I was looking for was "Comedy".... It will be hilarious to watch them frog march you gun fetishists off to prison.

The comedy will be if some thug robs you and your loved ones (if you have any) at gunpoint or breaks into your home. But go ahead... dial 911.

yes...another month..another record breaking month....

Biggest July to date for NICS background checks to date

Again, it's going to be a real tragedy for you guys when they tighten up the gun laws and a lot of these folks are going to have to turn in their pecker surrogates.

It will be a real tragedy when we decide not to meekly turn them in.

That is naive. The UN representative/potus isn't going to ask you pretty please can we have your guns. Background checks gives them all the information they need regarding your guns. Data mining tells them exactly how much ammo you have.
And here is why you'll happily turn them in to the authorities:

Mr. X, according to our records you have a semi-automatic 22. Your going to need to hand it over.
I don't have it anymore. The dog ate it. I lost it. I sold it at a gun show. I turned it into a lamp.....
Mr. X, in that case we have no choice but to remove your children from the home, as it may be unsafe.
Wait. I just remembered where that 22 is. I'll get it for you.........

The only way to avoid that ^ scenario is to elect American POTUS that represents our rights instead of the UN's.

What background check? Off the top of my head, there are plenty of guns with NO records attached to them! Off the top of my head, my uncle has a shotgun. He bought it as a consignment sale from a gun shop that closed 30 years ago from a guy that is probably 20 years dead. The gun shop was run by a guy that died about 10 years ago. It was made by a company that folded about 30 years ago.

Other than .22LR for plinking, neither he nor I have bought ammo in years.

There is a difference between law enforcement and using government force to disarm people without their consent.

And there is no one blanket position I have on Police shootings. I rely on the evidence, not pre-conceived notions.

So it's okay if they shoot the darkies, but, man, if they shoot some white guy compensating for a tiny pecker...watch out, it's go time, baby.
Penis talk again... Tiny joe
Lol

There is a difference between law enforcement and using government force to disarm people without their consent.

And there is no one blanket position I have on Police shootings. I rely on the evidence, not pre-conceived notions.

So it's okay if they shoot the darkies, but, man, if they shoot some white guy compensating for a tiny pecker...watch out, it's go time, baby.
Penis talk again... Tiny joe
Lol
Penis on his mind, or on his lips?

Forum List

Back