Manafort sold the pro Russian Ukrainian just like Russia sold Trump....hhhmmmm

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
How Paul Manafort is connected to the Trump, Russia investigation

So Manafort did the same for the pro Russian Ukraine President as the Russians did for Trump. That was not a coincidence....The reason that Mueller wants Manafort so badly is he was the main collaborator with the Russian agents that were putting out the Pro Trump fake news. He was coordinating it and, Mueller is out to prove, it was all with the blessings of the Orange Clown.

PUT ON THE POPCORN!

So Manafort did the same for the pro Russian Ukraine President as the Russians did for Trump. That was not a coincidence....The reason that Mueller wants Manafort so badly is he was the main collaborator with the Russian agents that were putting out the Pro Trump fake news. He was coordinating it and, Mueller is out to prove, it was all with the blessings of the Orange Clown.

PUT ON THE POPCORN!

I agree that is what RM is wanting to do, wether he gets there or not is doubtful.

somewhere down the line the ship will start to leak and it will sink ..

who and why is yet to be known .....

PUT ON THE POPCORN!

I agree that is what RM is wanting to do, wether he gets there or not is doubtful.

If this was going on the Trump campaign, you know the Orange Clown knew about it! Either Manafort flips on Trump or he will go down for Treason. The one wild card is Bannon. He took Manafort's place and he has been interviewed by Mueller for ten hours. Either Gates and Manafort come up with the truth to Mueller or more charges will come.

The target is Donald J Trump. You all know nothing in this campaign occurred without DJT knowing about it, especially including the Junior-Russian meeting.

Collusion-Yes
Crime-We don't know yet

PUT ON THE POPCORN!

If this was going on the Trump campaign, you know the Orange Clown knew about it! Either Manafort flips on Trump or he will go down for Treason. The one wild card is Bannon. He took Manafort's place and he has been interviewed by Mueller for ten hours. Either Gates and Manafort come up with the truth to Mueller or more charges will come.

The target is Donald J Trump. You all know nothing in this campaign occurred without DJT knowing about it, especially including the Junior-Russian meeting.

Collusion-Yes
Crime-We don't know yet

I really do not think he knew everything. I believe a lot of times he is clueless. But yes there is no way he did not know about any of it.

From the article.
The charges against Manafort and Gates don’t relate to any allegations of misconduct during Trump’s campaign.

You really missed the point of my thread. Manafort pushed the Russian backed Ukrainian president with a vicious and possibly illegal campaign....even paying European leaders to support the guy. The MO fits with the Russian interference. Manafort went to Trump and said...

"I will work for your campaign for nothing. I was able to elect this pro Russian guy in Ukraine....so I can use the same technique to get you elected. Me and my assistant, Gates will do the job."

The Orange One said..."Okay! Go for it!"

Manafort's plan was to get Trump elected and get some outstanding loans from Russian Oligarts forgiven. I mean, he would have put Putin's boy in the WH. Then Manafort was canned. Gates stayed on and possibly continued the Manafort's plan. Mueller will find out.

In that same vain, Mueller is finding that Kusher and possible Trump has some very dirty dealing with dirty money from Russia. So, the bottom line, Mueller has Obstruction of Justice in the can. He may have treason and money laundering in the wings, waiting for some more evidence from Gates. Federal prosecutors do not given out leniency such as we are seeing without some very good reasons.

Dude! It is becoming so plain...it is even a little creepy!

PUT ON THE POPCORN!

Uh, have you even read the indictment? Do you realize that these "charges" are for things that occurred before Trump ever even announced he was running for president? Do you realize that these "charges" have nothing to do with Russian collusion? It is incredible that people who seem to be able to read are still acting like there's a shred of evidence that Trump colluded with the Russians.

Are u really that slow....Read my previous post. Manafort helped elect a Russian backed president in Ukraine using similar methods that the Russians used to elect Trump. Manafort coordinated both with the Russians with the blessings of the orange one. Will Manafort take the dive for Trump? I doubt that....

PUT ON THE POPCORN!
So Jim lies again.

From the article.
The charges against Manafort and Gates don’t relate to any allegations of misconduct during Trump’s campaign.

You really missed the point of my thread. Manafort pushed the Russian backed Ukrainian president with a vicious and possibly illegal campaign....even paying European leaders to support the guy. The MO fits with the Russian interference. Manafort went to Trump and said...

"I will work for your campaign for nothing. I was able to elect this pro Russian guy in Ukraine....so I can use the same technique to get you elected. Me and my assistant, Gates will do the job."

Manafort's plan was to get Trump elected and get some outstanding loans from Russian Oligarts forgiven. I mean, he would have put Putin's boy in the WH. Then Manafort was canned. Gates stayed on and possibly continued the Manafort's plan. Mueller will find out.

In that same vain, Mueller is finding that Kusher and possible Trump has some very dirty dealing with dirty money from Russia. So, the bottom line, Mueller has Obstruction of Justice in the can. He may have treason and money laundering in the wings, waiting for some more evidence from Gates. Federal prosecutors do not given out leniency such as we are seeing without some very good reasons.

No I did not miss anything the point of this thread is the same point of all your threads and those of your like minded far left brethren your chosen one lost you can't accept it so you keep throwing stuff against the wall hoping beyond hope something no matter how idiotic sticks to try and rationalize a loss by a sorry candidate. You can do this as long as you wish but much like the woman who's boyfriend is suffering from erectile dysfunction your going to have to come to terms the fact it's not happening. Someone else can enable you for the rest of the night if they wish I'm going to watch the Olympics.

PUT ON THE POPCORN!
So Jim lies again.

How long will it be before Manafort flips on Trump. Even if Trump pardons him...the states of Virginia and New York will slam him with decades of possible sentences....They are waiting to see what Mueller does.

Trump us playing Checkers....Mueller is playing Chess....soon....Checkmate...

From the article.

No I did not miss anything the point of this thread is the same point of all your threads and those of your like minded far left brethren your chosen one lost you can't accept it so you keep throwing stuff against the wall hoping beyond hope something no matter how idiotic sticks to try and rationalize a loss by a sorry candidate. You can do this as long as you wish but much like the woman who's boyfriend is suffering from erectile dysfunction your going to have to come to terms the fact it's not happening. Someone else can enable you for the rest of the night if they wish I'm going to watch the Olympics.

Please do run away....

PUT ON THE POPCORN!
So Jim lies again.

How long will it be before Manafort flips on Trump. Even if Trump pardons him...the states of Virginia and New York will slam him with decades of possible sentences....They are waiting to see what Mueller does.

I'd give him about 7 more years because it looks like the government scum you worship are only good for a stalemate.

PUT ON THE POPCORN!
So Jim lies again.

I'd give him about 7 more years because it looks like the government scum you worship are only good for a stalemate.

Yup...if he does...he may spend the rest of his worthless life in prison. It seems the Liar in Chief has turned his back on him...

PUT ON THE POPCORN!
So Jim lies again.

Yup...if he does...he may spend the rest of his worthless life in prison. It seems the Liar in Chief has turned his back on him...
Golly! This sounds serious!

If Manafort doesn't flip on Trump...He could spend the rest of his life in jail...even on state charges after a pardon.

I don't think Manafort wants to risk that.

PUT ON THE POPCORN!
Bingo.

Forum List

Back