Man Who Sold America The Iraq War Just Warned Iran Is Next...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
It does feel like some sort of False Flag event is coming in regards to Iran. There would have to be an event that would justify attacking Iran. Our European allies have all declared Iran is compliant with the Nuclear agreement. So, something big needs to happen to justify a war. Stay tuned.

By Carey Wedler

Fifteen years after the calamitous U.S. invasion of Iraq, an architect of the propaganda used to drum up support for the war is warning that it’s happening again — this time with Iran.

Lawrence Wilkerson, who was chief of staff to former Secretary of State Colin Powell, helped the then-secretary “paint a clear picture that war was the only choice” in his infamous 2003 speech to the U.N. This week, writing for the New York Times — an outlet that, at the time, parroted misleading narratives in support of the war — Wilkerson accused the Trump administration of manipulating evidence and fear-mongering in the same way the Bush administration did to cultivate public support for ousting Saddam Hussein.

In his Monday op-ed, titled “ I Helped Sell the False Choice of War Once. It’s Happening Again,” he wrote:

As his chief of staff, I helped Secretary Powell paint a clear picture that war was the only choice, that when ‘we confront a regime that harbors ambitions for regional domination, hides weapons of mass destruction and provides haven and active support for terrorists, we are not confronting the past, we are confronting the present. And unless we act, we are confronting an even more frightening future.’”...

Read More:
Man Who Sold America the Iraq War - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

Let’s not Forget Syria.

Both Syria and Iran according to prophecy as well as Russia Ally against Israel as we approach The End Times.

He warned:

As I look back at our lock-step march toward war with Iraq, I realize that it didn’t seem to matter to us that we used shoddy or cherry-picked intelligence; that it was unrealistic to argue that the war would ‘pay for itself,’ rather than cost trillions of dollars; that we might be hopelessly naïve in thinking that the war would lead to democracy instead of pushing the region into a downward spiral.

I don't believe he is for war with Iran, but Haley and Trump is, Kelly and Mattis are as well, they love war, that is their life.

Let’s not Forget Syria.

Both Syria and Iran according to prophecy as well as Russia Ally against Israel as we approach The End Times.

You get that from some crazy TV preacher who steals little old lady's money, or the voices in your head?

Let’s not Forget Syria.

You get that from some crazy TV preacher who steals little old lady's money, or the voices in your head?
I got that from The Bible. A book you haven't read. I've read it from cover to cover.
Bible Prophecy - Russia, Iran, Turkey and Allies Against Israel

I suggest you study Ezekial 38

Here is a small snip:

Ezekiel 38:1-10 . . .

"Now the word of the LORD came to me, saying,

‘Son of man, set your face against Gog (a powerful leader),

of the land of Magog (translated 'Scythia' in Greek ... the area of modern day RUSSIA),

the prince of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal, (Meshech and Tubal are in and around TURKEY)

and prophesy against him, and say,

Thus says the Lord GOD:

‘Behold, I am against you, O Gog (a powerful human or dark-angelic leader behind Russia),

the prince of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal. (Turkey)

I will turn you around,

put hooks into your jaws (Israel's new gas fields, a mutual defense treaty, or UN effort?)

and lead you out, with all your army, horses, and horsemen, all splendidly clothed,

a great company with bucklers and shields,

all of them handling swords (weapons). (The Russian army will march again)

Persia (IRAN), (Iran is listed first, meaning it will be the 'lead' ally)

Ethiopia (Sudan ..."Cush"), and Libya (northern Africa) are with them,

all of them with shield and helmet.

Gomer and all its troops; (Germany-France, eastern Europe, or "Galatia"- Turkey)

the house of Togarmah (Armenia) from the far north and all its troops -

many people are with you. (NATO member Turkey will join this coalition)

Prepare yourself and be ready, you and all your companies that are gathered about you;

and be a guard for them. (Russia will act as a "guard" ... and supplier of weapons)

After many days you will be visited. (Meaning, this would happen far from Ezekiel's time)

In the LATTER YEARS you (Russia-Iran-Turkey)

will come into the land of those brought back from the sword (Israel!)

and gathered from many people on the mountains of Israel,

which had long been desolate
(this war will take place after Israel became a nation in 1948)

they (the children of Israel) were brought OUT of the nations,

and now all of them dwell safely.

You will ascend, coming like a storm,

covering the land (of Israel) like a cloud,

you and all your troops and many peoples with you."

(Ezekiel 38:1-10)

Let’s not Forget Syria.

I got that from The Bible. A book you haven't read. I've read it from cover to cover.

Here is a small snip:

of the land of Magog (translated 'Scythia' in Greek ... the area of modern day RUSSIA),

the prince of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal, (Meshech and Tubal are in and around TURKEY)

Thus says the Lord GOD:

‘Behold, I am against you, O Gog (a powerful human or dark-angelic leader behind Russia),

I will turn you around,

put hooks into your jaws (Israel's new gas fields, a mutual defense treaty, or UN effort?)

and lead you out, with all your army, horses, and horsemen, all splendidly clothed,

Gomer and all its troops; (Germany-France, eastern Europe, or "Galatia"- Turkey)

Prepare yourself and be ready, you and all your companies that are gathered about you;

and be a guard for them. (Russia will act as a "guard" ... and supplier of weapons)

After many days you will be visited. (Meaning, this would happen far from Ezekiel's time)

From cover to cover only once? There is no doubt I know more about the Bible than you do. Did you send the $50 bucks for the prayer cloth and 1/4 oz of of holy water that quack preacher was selling?

Let’s not Forget Syria.

Here is a small snip:

Thus says the Lord GOD:

I will turn you around,

From cover to cover only once? There is no doubt I know more about the Bible than you do. Did you send the $50 bucks for the prayer cloth and 1/4 oz of of holy water that quack preacher was selling?

Oh please, you come in here every day and piss all over "THOU SHALT NOT LIE"
Liars cannot enter in to the Kingdom of Heaven.

You better get right with The Lord.
Because you daily violate the 9th Commandment.

Bible Prophecy : Damascus Will Be Destroyed Before The End of Times ! - Alamongordo Prophecies

Does war with Syria have anything to do with the end times?

Let’s not Forget Syria.

Here is a small snip:

Thus says the Lord GOD:

I will turn you around,

Bible Prophecy : Damascus Will Be Destroyed Before The End of Times ! - Alamongordo Prophecies

Really? What reason do you have to say I'm lying? I always back up my claims, especially about the Bible, and I don't run when confronted with an honest reasonable question. You, on the other hand are content to spout the claims of the TV preacher you listened to last.

That whole Iraq thing went so well...it's surely time to spread the love some more.
They'll welcome you as liberators.

The problem with Liberals is that liberalism is a religion to them. To them they have a form of Godliness in their own moral superiority but Deny God Entirely.

Liberals embrace the doctrines of Liberalism the Mantra and the
Messaging with a Fanatical Religious Zeal.

Once the poison of Liberaliam grips you you are unable to differentiate The Truth from a Lie.

No amount of facts will convince you, no evidence, not even sworn testimony. Liberals embody all the characteristics of cult victims, and are
NOT true leaders or free thinkers. They are lemmings employing a herd mentality.

You don’t even know you are lying. You are blinded by your religion and your faith in Liberalism.

I can tell you this. I know I am a free thinker. Do you know how I can tell?

I used to love George Bush Sr. & Jr. but over the years as I Researched what they stood for, I came to despise them.

Likewise, I like Ross Perot a little bit didn’t pay much attention to him. The more I learned about him these last few years, the more I realized that The Establishment was terrified of him

He had a real chance of winning, but he was blocked by a political machine both Left & Right that wanted to profit out of Globalism, sacrificing our Sovereignty for easy profits at the expense of The American People.

Lastly while I am not going to say I like Bill Clinton now, I used to hate him, but over the years as I studied Bill Clinton, I came to understand him more.

He wasn’t a bad president, he just had a weakness for women, and that it was Hillary Clinton who was completely corrupt, and caused Bill more problems than he could ever cause himself. Had he not been married to Hillary Clinton Bill Never gets impeached! Lewinsky either doesn’t happen or no one finds out about it.

So here is the difference between you and I....You could never come to appreciate Donald Trump NO Matter how much good he tried to do in the world, no matter how good a president he is. You will always hate him no matter what evidence is put before you because you are a blind fanatic.

You could never believe he beat Clinton fair and square despite her spending $1.5 Billion and having the Media behind her to his self funded campaign of $200 Million. Even if Clinton went to jail, Holder, Lynch, Comey & McCabe are put on trial, you’ll still be mumbling about Putin despite the fact it was Obama & Clinton that solicited his help to stop Trump!

Liberalism is branded upon your cold, hard, scarred & calcified heart, but your hatred to you, because of your fanaticism, seems like righteous indignation. Self deluded.

You are like many before you. Like The Sadducees, Pharisees That Jesus Rebuked and The Money Changers Jesus whipped and chased out of The Temple. You are like them & think you are doing “god’s” work! You delight in your self righteousness, and appear as white washed grave but inside you are spiritually dead.

Let’s not Forget Syria.

Here is a small snip:

Thus says the Lord GOD:

I will turn you around,

Really? What reason do you have to say I'm lying? I always back up my claims, especially about the Bible, and I don't run when confronted with an honest reasonable question. You, on the other hand are content to spout the claims of the TV preacher you listened to last.

Last edited:
The problem with Liberals is that liberalism is a religion to them. To them they have a form of Godliness in heir own moral superiority but Deny God.

Liberals embrace the doctrines of Liberalism the mantra and the
Messaging with a Famatical Religious Zeal.

Once the poison of Liberaliam grips you are unable to differentiate The Truth from a Lie.

No amount of facts will convince you, no evidence, not even sworn testimony. Liberals embody all the characteristics of cult victims, and are
It leaders or free thinkers. They are lemmings employing a herd mentality.

You don’t even know you are lying. You are blinded by your religion and your faith in Liberalism.

I used to love George Bush Sr. & Jr.but over the years as I Researched what they stood for, I came to despise them.

Likewise, I like Ross Perot a little bit didn’t pay much attention to him. The more I learned about him these last few years, the more I realized that The Establishment was terrified of him

He had a real chance of winning, but he was blocked by a political machine both Left & Right that wanted to profit out of Globalism, sacrificing our Sovereignty for easy profits at the expense of The American People.

Lastly while I am not going to say I like Bill Clinton now, I used to hate him, but over the years as I studied Bill Clinton, I came to understand him more. He wasn’t a bad president, he just had a weakness for women, and that it was Hillary Clinton who was completely corrupt, and caused Bill more problems than he could ever cause himself. Had he not been married to Hillary Clinton Bill Never gets impeached Lewinsky either doesn’t happen or no one finds out about it.

So here is the difference between you and I....You could never come to appreciate Donald Trump NO Matter how much good he tried to do in the world, no matter how good a president he is. You will always hate him no matter what evidence is out before you because you are a blind fanatic.

You could never believe he beat Clinton fair and square even if Clinton went to jail, Holder, Lynch Comey & McCabe are our on trial.

Liberalism is branded upon you cold hard scarred & calcified heart, but your hatred to you because of your fanaticism seems like righteous indignation.

You are like many before you. Like The Saducees Pharisees, Jesus Rebuked and Money Changers Jesus whipped and chased out of The Temple. You are like them, think you are doing “god’s” work, self righteous, a white washed grave but inside you are spiritually dead.

Here is a small snip:

Thus says the Lord GOD:

I will turn you around,

Oh really? Where did you get these odd bits of information? Don't lie, and say it was the Bible, because everything Jesus said or did was firmly within liberal ideals.

Example:

If Donald Trump were your neighbor would you love him?

Do you love your President?

The problem with Liberals is that liberalism is a religion to them. To them they have a form of Godliness in heir own moral superiority but Deny God.

Once the poison of Liberaliam grips you are unable to differentiate The Truth from a Lie.

I used to love George Bush Sr. & Jr.but over the years as I Researched what they stood for, I came to despise them.

Lastly while I am not going to say I like Bill Clinton now, I used to hate him, but over the years as I studied Bill Clinton, I came to understand him more. He wasn’t a bad president, he just had a weakness for women, and that it was Hillary Clinton who was completely corrupt, and caused Bill more problems than he could ever cause himself. Had he not been married to Hillary Clinton Bill Never gets impeached Lewinsky either doesn’t happen or no one finds out about it.

So here is the difference between you and I....You could never come to appreciate Donald Trump NO Matter how much good he tried to do in the world, no matter how good a president he is. You will always hate him no matter what evidence is out before you because you are a blind fanatic.

You could never believe he beat Clinton fair and square even if Clinton went to jail, Holder, Lynch Comey & McCabe are our on trial.

Liberalism is branded upon you cold hard scarred & calcified heart, but your hatred to you because of your fanaticism seems like righteous indignation.

You are like many before you. Like The Saducees Pharisees, Jesus Rebuked and Money Changers Jesus whipped and chased out of The Temple. You are like them, think you are doing “god’s” work, self righteous, a white washed grave but inside you are spiritually dead.

Here is a small snip:

Thus says the Lord GOD:

I will turn you around,

Oh really? Where did you get these odd bits of information? Don't lie, and say it was the Bible, because everything Jesus said or did was firmly within liberal ideals.

Example:

Not sure that that has to do with your claim that being liberal is a religion, and all the other disgusting claims that you say comes with that. Answer the question, you hypocrite. Where did you get all that false information that you spouted??

Your turn to figure out where my response is in the above. This is fun.

Let me guess:

Got Naked Trump?
schiff-bug-eyes-620x566.jpg

Adam Schiff Epically Punked Looking for Naked Pics of Donald Trump

Example:

Not sure that that has to do with your claim that being liberal is a religion, and all the other disgusting claims that you say comes with that. Answer the question, you hypocrite. Where did you get all that false information that you spouted??

Your turn to figure out where my response is in the above. This is fun.

Nobody is gonna touch Iran unless they attack our master Israel.

Yeah, Israel is bombing Syria daily and stirring things up in Iran. It's forcing Syria and Iran to respond. When or if that happens, the US will be have to defend Israel. The MIC has been looking for some sort of 'False Flag' event to start war with Iran. Defending Israel could be their justification for war.

Forum List

Back