Man shoots person who won't be quiet in movie theater

(CNN) -- A man angry that a family was talking during a movie threw popcorn at the son and then shot the father in the arm, according to police in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

James Joseph Cialella was charged with attempted murder, aggravated assault and weapons charges.

Cialella told the family sitting in front of him in the theater on Christmas Day to be quiet, police said.

An argument ensued while others at the Riverview Movie Theatre watched "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button," starring Brad Pitt and Cate Blanchett, The Philadelphia Inquirer reported.

Cialella then approached the family from the left side of the aisle and shot the father, who was not identified, as he was standing between Cialella and his family, according to the police report.

Man shoots talker at movies, police say - CNN.com

:wtf:

Ya cause so many people get shot like this.... what a fucking retard.

Gun Control is only a form of stupidity control (not the ones born that way. The ones who are just plain stupid).

And plenty of people do get shot in idiot situations like this.

But hey, continue to call me a retard (because I know you love using a word to insult the mentally handicapped to insult others).

Another excellent reason to defend the second amendment

If we outlaw guns, only outlaws will be able to shoot people who talk incessently in movie theaters.

Gun Control is only a form of stupidity control (not the ones born that way. The ones who are just plain stupid).

And plenty of people do get shot in idiot situations like this.

But hey, continue to call me a retard (because I know you love using a word to insult the mentally handicapped to insult others).

You ARE a retard, using your logic we should also outlaw cars cause over 40000 people a year die in car accidents. Only the Government should have them. You are aware of course MORE people die every day and every year due to Automobile accidents? And just think of the THOUSANDS injured by those same vehicles. It is a tragedy and we let 14 year olds LEGALLY drive.

Remind numnuts, which part of the Constitution ensures YOUR right to own and operate a motor vehicle?

Do the math, 30000 killed by firearms , by all means legal and otherwise, out of 300000000, come on I know you can do it.

Next time he calls me I'll tell him that. It's starting to get annoying........

He didn't really look that gay until he grew those mustasches he's sporting now.

Wait a minute...I have mustaches...

hmmmm..

Maybe that's why it isn't safe for me to take the bus and leave the driving to us.

You ARE a retard, using your logic we should also outlaw cars cause over 40000 people a year die in car accidents. Only the Government should have them. You are aware of course MORE people die every day and every year due to Automobile accidents? And just think of the THOUSANDS injured by those same vehicles. It is a tragedy and we let 14 year olds LEGALLY drive.

Remind numnuts, which part of the Constitution ensures YOUR right to own and operate a motor vehicle?

Do the math, 30000 killed by firearms , by all means legal and otherwise, out of 300000000, come on I know you can do it.

Huge difference between Gun Control and the banning of Guns. You don't see the difference, but I can understand that since you're stupid you wouldn't understand such concepts.

The response was a bit extreme but someone has to stand up to those inconsiderate morons. I confronted a talkative idiot in a movie theater when, after getting some not-so-subtle hints, he still wouldn't shut up. I got a round of applause from the other people in the theater and the talker left.

You know, years ago theaters used to have "quiet rooms" or "family rooms" Rooms where people with young kids could sit behind glass and see the movie and their noise didn't bother the other patrons. I've been annoyed in the theater too, but I wouldn't shoot someone. I did demand my money back once because a woman with a baby caused so much commotion I couldn't watch the movie. They gave me my money back and finally went in and asked the woman to take the crying baby outside.

I imagine the other patrons were thankful.

The response was a bit extreme but someone has to stand up to those inconsiderate morons. I confronted a talkative idiot in a movie theater when, after getting some not-so-subtle hints, he still wouldn't shut up. I got a round of applause from the other people in the theater and the talker left.

Yes, you did it the right way, using your verbal skills to shut him up(or make him leave) instead of shooting him!

Kinda like the road rage people who shoot those who get in their way while driving, scary people!

Forum List

Back