Man punched, dragged 30feet by car for having Trump flag in his hand

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Man Punched, Dragged 30 Feet by Car For Having Trump Flag in His Yard
A Florida man said he was punched in the face and dragged 30 feet with his arm trapped in a car by a man who was angry over the fact he had a Trump flag in his front yard.

Yep, Trump haters are surely mental cases. As they go off on people how there is no compassion for people . Why these are the same spaced out morons who would throw their own kid out of the window as long as their mac daddy loser told them it would save their life, oh these cowardly losers are pathetic.

A Florida man said he was punched in the face and dragged 30 feet with his arm trapped in a car by a man who was angry over the fact he had a Trump flag in his front yard.

Yep, Trump haters are surely mental cases. As they go off on people how no compassion for people . Why these are the same spaced out morons who would throw their own kid out of the window as long as their mac daddy loser told them it would save their life, oh these cowardly losers are pathetic.

INFOWARS? Are you even trying to be taken seriously? I wouldn't print out a copy of that to wipe my ass with.

Yep, Trump haters are surely mental cases. As they go off on people how no compassion for people . Why these are the same spaced out morons who would throw their own kid out of the window as long as their mac daddy loser told them it would save their life, oh these cowardly losers are pathetic.

INFOWARS? Are you even trying to be taken seriously? I wouldn't print out a copy of that to wipe my ass with.

You're really derp, you know that? Here's the local news that Infowars sourced. Much better than CNN "anonymous sources" at least. :dunno:

MindWars would appear more credible if she read the Infowars and sourced the real article like I just did.

However, Alex's "Testostero 9999" sales would probably plummet 25%.

Boynton Beach homeowner says he was attacked over President Trump flag in yard

• Banned

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN AS STUPID AS YOU ARE. Oh that's right all your life.

upload_2018-7-6_12-8-18.png

• Banned

You're really derp, you know that? Here's the local news that Infowars sourced. Much better than CNN "anonymous sources" at least. :dunno:

MindWars would appear more credible if she read the Infowars and sourced the real article like I just did.

However, Alex's "Testostero 9999" sales would probably plummet 25%.

Boynton Beach homeowner says he was attacked over President Trump flag in yard

This is what I can NOT GET Through you infowars haters........

1. YES I COULD PROVIDE THE ORIGINIAL ARTICLE WHER EINOWARS GETS IT FROM

2. THE REASON I POST FROM INFOWARS IS BECAUSE THEY OFTEN TAKE THE ORIGINAL STORY AND BREAK IT DOWN TO WHAT'S REALLY BEING SAID

WHAT WAS REALLY DONE

TO DECODE WHAT MIGHT BE IN BLACK AND WHITE BUT THE AVERAGE PUBLIC CAN'T SEE THROGH THE WORDAGE BEING USED.....

It's like talking in code the MSM WILL SAY THE KID PICKED ON the man who then hit him....... CNN would say these white kids SPIT on the other guy so he threw the drink in his face.......

Sometimes there is ONE KEY WORD taht peopel who are NOT TRAINED to spot it won't see it, nor get it the way it is intended.....

WhY DO YOU THINK DEMOCRATS GET THEIR IDITOS TO VOTE FOR THEM THEY TWIST AND TURN THINGS BY FABRICATING THE REAL ADGENDA THIS IS WHAT THE MSM DOES.

INFOWARS BREAKS IT DOWN AND TELLS PEOPLE WHAT'S THE REAL DEAL.

SINCE MOST CAN'T DO THAT THEY TAKE ITA LL AS FAKE!!!

the copy of infowars thanks you.

Must be why you constantly have shit on that upper lip cyka. Spending to much tinme on someone elses's azz makes for one hell of a stained upper lip bet that jaw got might sore loser.

Elections have consequences, progressives can’t stand the results so they turn to violence like usual

Forum List

Back