Man Prevented from Testifying in his defense by crazy Illinois Wiretapping Law

PR04181775

Rookie
Sep 4, 2012
This man videotaped the cops coming into his house. They tased him when he had his hands up. The cops lied on their police reports and framed him. He couldn't show some of his video evidence because he would have been indicted under the Illinois Wiretapping Law. His trial is bizarre.

I can't post the link because I'm new on this board, but it's on YouTube and it's called iFramed.

This is the same county that has had numerous convictions overturned on DNA evidence.

Every day it seems that the citizens have less power. The police are becoming increasingly violent, they are armed to the teeth, they tase people right and left. The courts seem to side with the police no matter what they do. If anyone speaks out about it, people say that they are just cop haters.

But when people defend bad cops, they make the good cops' jobs harder and more dangerous. They breed suspicion and fear and undermine the relationship between the community and the police.

So why do so many people--and the courts--defend reprehensible and illegal behavior by the police?

This man videotaped the cops coming into his house. They tased him when he had his hands up. The cops lied on their police reports and framed him. He couldn't show some of his video evidence because he would have been indicted under the Illinois Wiretapping Law. His trial is bizarre.

I can't post the link because I'm new on this board, but it's on YouTube and it's called iFramed.

This is the same county that has had numerous convictions overturned on DNA evidence.

Every day it seems that the citizens have less power. The police are becoming increasingly violent, they are armed to the teeth, they tase people right and left. The courts seem to side with the police no matter what they do. If anyone speaks out about it, people say that they are just cop haters.

But when people defend bad cops, they make the good cops' jobs harder and more dangerous. They breed suspicion and fear and undermine the relationship between the community and the police.

So why do so many people--and the courts--defend reprehensible and illegal behavior by the police?

Have you ever worked as a police officer?

Have you ever worked as a police officer?

No, I have not worked as a police officer. Is there some reason that one would need to be a police officer to judge their conduct? Using that knowledge, one would have to have been president to judge the president, or a legislator to judge a congressman, or a financier to judge the folks who run Wall St.

If you watch the movie, you'll see that there is much more to this story than a tasing. The police framed this guy....he shows their police reports, how their story was COMPLETELY different than the video he couldn't show in court.

Is it all right for police officers to commit perjury? To frame people? Are they above the law?

If so, who else is above the law?

Forum List

Back