Man locked in beer cooler just drinks all night

When given lemons, make lemonade.

When locked in a beer cooler, try to drink your way out.

Makes perfect sense to me.

I wonder if his hand got better looking throughout the night. Seems to work that way with the women at the bar I frequent.

Wait....he was locked in a beer cave...and he chose to drink malt liquor and a cheap 18 oz bottle???
What a moron.

When they opened the door, he left the store without paying for what he drank: An 18-ounce bottle of beer and three cans of malt liquor. He also fell over a stack of 30-can beer packs, breaking three cases open.

For his adventure, more because he left the makeshift bar without paying his tab, he was issued a misdemeanor citation for retail theft.

Judge: Why did you leave so fast and not pay?
Defendant: I had to pee

When given lemons, make lemonade.

When locked in a beer cooler, try to drink your way out.

Makes perfect sense to me.

I wonder if his hand got better looking throughout the night. Seems to work that way with the women at the bar I frequent.

Good ole "Beer Goggles"

All night and he only drank malt liquor?

Man locked in store's beer cooler stays, drinks all night

Store has him charged because he didn't pay for the four cans he drank

First of all, your boss will never buy the theory that you locked yourself in with the beer, let alone the excuse you were dying of thirst while "trapped" with the beer.

It'll never work!

He was a customer

First rule of survival: Find a source of water
So what if it has malt, yeast and hops with it

Yeah, can't wait to see his conviction for "retail theft".

They should give the dude free beer for a year!
Amen to this. Look at the attention that the place now has. Obviously the people in charge never saw that film named Where The Heart Is. The girl in that film not only got $500 for having her baby and secretly living in a Wal-Mart store, but she was offered a job at the Wal-Mart building of her choice.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I am guessing that what saved her from a life in jail was the fact that she kept track of everything that she had yet to pay for.

Forum List

Back