man holds car jacked for cops...doesn't shoot, police say good job...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
So...a car jacket tries to rob the wrong man......a concealed gun owner...who pulls his gun and holds the thug for police....no shots are fired....

RAW VIDEO Man Holds Attempted Carjacking Suspect At Gunpoint On Point And By The Book Concealed Nation

“He told me, ‘You know what this,'” Fannin said. Not waiting to see what happens next, that’s when Fannin says he pulled his gun out.

“I asked him to get out the car, probably not in those exact words,” Fannin said.

“I told him no, there’s no leaving, leaving was before you hopped into my car … at this point there is not leaving,” Fannin said.

Fannin kept the suspect on the ground and at gunpoint until police arrived.

A bystander was recording the incident. When police arrived, you can see Fannin flag them down to alert them of their location. At that time, he places his firearm on the ground and away from him.

When police get out of their vehicle and approach everyone, one of the officers can be heard saying “Good job, man!” They walk up, and one officer immediately shakes Fannin’s hand.

Fannin is lucky to be alive. Cops usually shoot black men first and then ask questions later.

Notice gun grabbers...he didn't shoot this guy...so no body, no count in statistics.....but it is a defensive gun use....and the gun owner didn't pull the trigger did he?

So...a car jacket tries to rob the wrong man......a concealed gun owner...who pulls his gun and holds the thug for police....no shots are fired....

RAW VIDEO Man Holds Attempted Carjacking Suspect At Gunpoint On Point And By The Book Concealed Nation

“He told me, ‘You know what this,'” Fannin said. Not waiting to see what happens next, that’s when Fannin says he pulled his gun out.

“I asked him to get out the car, probably not in those exact words,” Fannin said.

“I told him no, there’s no leaving, leaving was before you hopped into my car … at this point there is not leaving,” Fannin said.

Fannin kept the suspect on the ground and at gunpoint until police arrived.

A bystander was recording the incident. When police arrived, you can see Fannin flag them down to alert them of their location. At that time, he places his firearm on the ground and away from him.

When police get out of their vehicle and approach everyone, one of the officers can be heard saying “Good job, man!” They walk up, and one officer immediately shakes Fannin’s hand.
I like that Alien gear gun advert

Notice gun grabbers...he didn't shoot this guy...so no body, no count in statistics.....but it is a defensive gun use....and the gun owner didn't pull the trigger did he?

And it made the news. Also you posted one yesterday where he killed the criminal.

And it made the news. Also you posted one yesterday where he killed the criminal.

Cause there was video.......

Forum List

Back