Man branded women with his initials and made them sex slaves...

Man Branded Women and Made Them Sex Slaves: Police

(NEW YORK) — The leader of a secretive group in upstate New York turned female followers into brainwashed “slaves” who were branded with his initials and coerced into having sex, authorities alleged on Monday in a criminal complaint charging him with sex-trafficking.

Keith Raniere, co-founder of the group called Nxivm, was arrested in Mexico and returned to Texas Monday, authorities said. He was to appear in court on Tuesday in Fort Worth on the charges filed by federal prosecutors in Brooklyn.

According to the complaint, Raniere — known within the group as “Vanguard” — oversaw a barbaric system in which women were told the best way to advance was to become a “slave” overseen by “masters.” They also were expected to have sex with him and do menial chores for masters, and to keep the arrangement a secret or be publicly humiliated, the complaint says.

This man... is my hero.

of couse he branded them with his initials, whose fucking initials are suppose to brand them with?

Remember when I said that some chicks were into being dominated and others into pain games? Yeah... pretty much this kinda shit.

Shades of Grey anyone?
I think you got it. Sir Richard Branson is also a member of Nxivm and the character Christian Grey seems to be loosely based on him.

On March 14 and April 13, records show, more than a dozen contributions poured into Clinton’s coffers from NXIVM, an executive and group-awareness training organization led by Brooklyn-born Keith Raniere, 47.

https://nypost.com/2007/10/01/hillarys-30000-fans-are-her-cult-following/

You gotta go back 10 years to attack someone who is no longer running for any office? It must be scary for you to see that 25 years of accumulated "I hate Hillary" memes are suddenly useless.

Forum List

Back