Man blinded by parasite after showering with contacts in

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
(Fox News) – A keen sportsman who got contact lenses to improve his sight when playing football has told how he was blinded after wearing them in the shower when a parasite started living in his right eye. During 18 months of horror, Nick Humphreys, 29, of Shrewsbury, Shropshire, has had two operations on his eye and is now waiting for a corneal transplant, after contracting Acanthamoeba keratitis (AK), a rare parasitical infection in his right cornea. “If I’d have known how dangerous it was to wear contacts in the shower,

But hey end times is telling you so try it maybe it's a conspiracy for those who get off headline reading only lmdao......

(Fox News) – A keen sportsman who got contact lenses to improve his sight when playing football has told how he was blinded after wearing them in the shower when a parasite started living in his right eye. During 18 months of horror, Nick Humphreys, 29, of Shrewsbury, Shropshire, has had two operations on his eye and is now waiting for a corneal transplant, after contracting Acanthamoeba keratitis (AK), a rare parasitical infection in his right cornea. “If I’d have known how dangerous it was to wear contacts in the shower,

But hey end times is telling you so try it maybe it's a conspiracy for those who get off headline reading only lmdao......
Where is the heck is shrewsbury shropshire?

Where is the heck is shrewsbury shropshire?
middle earth....

EndTimesHeadlines? Pff :laugh:

Contact Lenses Are A Breeding Ground For Parasites; One Student Went Blind After Wearing Them For 6 Months Straight

I don't know why people go for contacts in the first place. They are easy to lose with them being so small and in my opinion, glasses only bring more to a person anyway. :) :) :)

God bless you and the guy always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back