Man baby want's praise for staying in Wa. all by himself, Christmas.....

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Let me get this straight, the idiot in chief, ie the man baby Trump brags about sticking around in DC during the holiday...alone with nothing to do, but tweet like a idiot and he's bragging about that shit?

Its almost like showing up at a party....after everyone's gone home...but braggin that you were there...Sigh....will the man baby ever get it?? Yous an idiot, son

StillPrez.png

Let me get this straight, the idiot in chief, ie the man baby Trump brags about sticking around in DC during the holiday...alone with nothing to do, but tweet like a idiot and he's bragging about that shit?

Its almost like showing up at a party....after everyone's gone home...but braggin that you were there...Sigh....will the man baby ever get it?? Yous an idiot, son
He was obviously disappointed he couldn't go to Mar a Lago to golf and have his favorite chefs make him a Christmas feast, but he had to hang around for the secret trip to Iraq.
Man baby has to point out that sacrifice; in his eyes it makes him a HERO.

• Banned
Dude, he is not, I repeat not a president, and definately not my president.....I have yet to call Trump P and you will never find one tweet, one comment, one anything were I have addressed this man as president, not once, not ever...he's a con man in a fat suit that stays at the white house for photo opts and conning stupid white fucks like you...other than that, he's off to golf or tweetin....dat ain't no president, that's a Putin fat bottom bitch....LOLOLO:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

• Banned

He was obviously disappointed he couldn't go to Mar a Lago to golf and have his favorite chefs make him a Christmas feast, but he had to hang around for the secret trip to Iraq.
Man baby has to point out that sacrifice; in his eyes it makes him a HERO.
What man, flies to Iraq, gets there and whines about the how he got there and then proceeds to call our brave men and women suckers, but Merry Christmas.....I mean, you couldn't make this shit up even if you tried, LOLOLO

Dude, he is not, I repeat not a president, and definately not my president.....I have yet to call Trump P and you will never find one tweet, one comment, one anything were I have addressed this man as president, not once, not ever...he's a con man in a fat suit that stays at the white house for photo opts and conning stupid white fucks like you...other than that, he's off to golf or tweetin....dat ain't no president, that's a Putin fat bottom bitch....LOLOLO:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:
I totally agree! I've never called him President either and never will.

Forum List

Back