Malvinas full of paedos - let Argentina have them

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

I recently watched a doc on this issue. a host of cases going back many years. It looks like everyone was at it and everyone knew about it.
It sounded a bit like the Pitcairn scandal from a few years ago. out of sight and out of mind. Even the hief of police was at it.

I dont think we should fight for these people if Argentina comes back for them. It would probably do the islanders good having the gene pool livened up.

No british soldiers should die to protect kiddy fiddlers.

I recently watched a doc on this issue. a host of cases going back many years. It looks like everyone was at it and everyone knew about it.
It sounded a bit like the Pitcairn scandal from a few years ago. out of sight and out of mind. Even the hief of police was at it.

I dont think we should fight for these people if Argentina comes back for them. It would probably do the islanders good having the gene pool livened up.

No british soldiers should die to protect kiddy fiddlers.
Are you going to move there? They have a lot of sheep too. You'll be in heaven!

I don't suspect the Brits could not take the Falklands in another conflict.....Truth be told they should not have been allowed to the last time.....It was just that Reagan was a kindred spirit of Thatcher.

Oh, BTW.....We would like to buy the South Georgia/Sandwich islands from you guys for a place to exile all the dem traitors.....How much do you want for it? ;)

Forum List

Back