Makers vs Takers

TeaBagger

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2016
x122.gif.pagespeed.ic.Zr-DThxCGu.png

Republicans politicians like to run their lying mouths about takers vs makers and Republican voters in their feeble minds low information brains believe those lie but the fact remains that the welfare state are Republican states.

Gotcha you liars and fools.

GOP States Are The Most Dependent On Government

Even as Republicans gripe about deficit spending, their states get 30 cents more federal spending per tax dollar than their Democratic neighbors.

I wish the left could make up its mind, yesterday the poor and middle class are suffering and the country is going to shit, today everybody is working and things are hunky dory.

I wish the left could make up its mind, yesterday the poor and middle class are suffering and the country is going to shit, today everybody is working and things are hunky dory.

It seems that your pea brain could not get the fact that the parasite states are the Republican states. What a bunch of pathetic freeloaders and losers you Republicans are.

Sheesh, it's not the State it's the individuals within the state...

That's right Einstein and most of the people in the red states are parasites and most of the people in the blue state are the givers. I bet with a name like lumpy you are a too fat to work. That's how it is in the South. Fat STUPID racists lumps of shit.

And let's not forget the constant bitching from the Right about food stamps, when a large percentage of food stamp recipients are military families (sad but true). Their politicians and pundits fail to mention this pesky little fact because it doesn't fit with their narrative.
I know an ultra right wing "minister" with a fake church in his home who uses it for write off so he can scam the government. The guy has taught all of his kids how to play the welfare system.
The real issue on the Right is that handouts are ok as long as the recipients are White.

Now you are getting it Lumpy. Punish the corporate gangsters who export American jobs. My dog needs a job Lumpy can you give him a blow job.

Your man Trump want to put a 25% tariff on auto imports.

I'm fairly certain your dog loves you.. Teabagger..:laugh:

.. and that's Trump's starting bargaining position.. imbecile...

(btw. that dog blowing comment can get you banned... I wont report you but someone else just might.)

Last edited:
Sheesh, it's not the State it's the individuals within the state...

That's right Einstein and most of the people in the red states are parasites and most of the people in the blue state are the givers. I bet with a name like lumpy you are a too fat to work. That's how it is in the South. Fat STUPID racists lumps of shit.

I kinda like pissing you off. Why are all the ghetto's in America politically controlled by the Democratic Party and have been for over 60 years, no matter the state. Take credit where credit is due bag suckling enthusiast.

And let's not forget the constant bitching from the Right about food stamps, when a large percentage of food stamp recipients are military families (sad but true). Their politicians and pundits fail to mention this pesky little fact because it doesn't fit with their narrative.
I know an ultra right wing "minister" with a fake church in his home who uses it for write off so he can scam the government. The guy has taught all of his kids how to play the welfare system.
The real issue on the Right is that handouts are ok as long as the recipients are White.

lol, as if it's only "right wing" who ever bitches about food stamps. People can bitch , you do a lot of it.

Republicans politicians like to run their lying mouths about takers vs makers and Republican voters in their feeble minds low information brains believe those lie but the fact remains that the welfare state are Republican states.

Even as Republicans gripe about deficit spending, their states get 30 cents more federal spending per tax dollar than their Democratic neighbors.

Remember how they CLAIM, beat their hairy chest that, the left/lib/dems/ are the most Tolerant, caring, compassionate of all mankind. ? and then they post stuff like this. it's so ugly and all for what? they hate people so much all because of Politics, they have now went down to the states and the COLOR of it. sick
and four haters just like them gave atta boys for it. sick and pathetic

Last edited:

Moreover Tea,Republicans are the Biggest TAKERS because They exploit minorities and overseas workers....generally they don't give a stuff for Americans as long as they can Rip the CASH...which they do...Why any American would vote Repubicash is beyond me

Forum List

Back