Make your own hydroxychloroquinine at home!!!!!

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
Wow................just when I didn't think it could get crazier, last night on Inside Edition, I saw a story about where people are putting up videos of how to make your own hydroxychloroquinine using fruit rinds.

Others were saying that you could get a dose of quinine by drinking seltzer water. And, while seltzer water DOES contain quinine, you would have to drink 6 gallons of it per day to have any real effect.

Snake oil salesmen are everywhere people, be careful, and don't believe everything you read on YouTube.

Pro-Trump conspiracy theorists are sharing recipes for homemade hydroxychloroquine using fruit rinds after the president revealed he's taking the drug to avoid catching COVID-19
  • A promoter of the pro-Trump QAnon conspiracy theory recently shared a DIY recipe for hydroxychloroquine using the rinds of citrus fruits
  • The recipe was posted on a Twitter thread urging people to drink the concoction 'if you ever feel a chest cold coming on or just feel like crap'
  • The thread has been retweeted nearly 2,000 times
  • Health experts have strenuously condemned the use of self-prescribed remedies for the prevention or treatment of COVID-19
  • The frenzy over hydroxychloroquine intensified this week after President Trump announced he's been taking the drug for weeks to prevent infection
  • Several Trump allies subsequently announced they're also taking the drug

Wow................just when I didn't think it could get crazier, last night on Inside Edition, I saw a story about where people are putting up videos of how to make your own hydroxychloroquinine using fruit rinds.

Others were saying that you could get a dose of quinine by drinking seltzer water. And, while seltzer water DOES contain quinine, you would have to drink 6 gallons of it per day to have any real effect.

Snake oil salesmen are everywhere people, be careful, and don't believe everything you read on YouTube.

Pro-Trump conspiracy theorists are sharing recipes for homemade hydroxychloroquine using fruit rinds after the president revealed he's taking the drug to avoid catching COVID-19
  • A promoter of the pro-Trump QAnon conspiracy theory recently shared a DIY recipe for hydroxychloroquine using the rinds of citrus fruits
  • The recipe was posted on a Twitter thread urging people to drink the concoction 'if you ever feel a chest cold coming on or just feel like crap'
  • Health experts have strenuously condemned the use of self-prescribed remedies for the prevention or treatment of COVID-19
  • The frenzy over hydroxychloroquine intensified this week after President Trump announced he's been taking the drug for weeks to prevent infection

~~~~~~
I'd be very suspicious of any homegrown kitchen process to manufacture HCQ.

All Trump supporters should not wear mask, wash hands or social distance, just take lots of hydroxychloroquine to prove you aren't a wimpy scared Liberal!!!

All Trump supporters should not wear mask, wash hands or social distance, just take lots of hydroxychloroquine to prove you aren't a wimpy scared Liberal!!!

A lot of them already do this. I'm all in for letting them attend Trump pep rallies. An unnatural thinning of the herd...it's just how do you make sure they don't infect the innocent?
Hey, we used to soak fruit rinds in vodka and rum in the 80's. I'm sure it would work now. :)

1590097453842.png

A lot of them already do this. I'm all in for letting them attend Trump pep rallies. An unnatural thinning of the herd...it's just how do you make sure they don't infect the innocent?
Hey, we used to soak fruit rinds in vodka and rum in the 80's. I'm sure it would work now. :)
Yet it is still the democrat cities having the most deaths. For that we can be thankful. No democrat should take hydroxychloroquine. Just to show Trump how much they hate him. Lock yourself in your room until you go mad. Oh democrats are already insane. They just need a bigger push.

You know, I kinda noticed that whenever they hold rallies to open back up their states, LOTS of Trump flags are flying, nobody is wearing a mask, and they definitely aren't practicing social distancing.

Wonder if Trump knows his bad example could make many of his followers sick?

Yet it is still the democrat cities having the most deaths. For that we can be thankful. No democrat should take hydroxychloroquine. Just to show Trump how much they hate him. Lock yourself in your room until you go mad. Oh democrats are already insane. They just need a bigger push.

You know, even if you take hydroxychloroquinine, you can still end up catching COVID 19. There is a woman in Detroit who had lupus who had been taking it for over 19 years who caught the virus. Matter of fact, it was included in my Google search when I went looking for the article I put in the OP.

Kim said she tested positive for COVID-19.

“When they gave the diagnosis, I felt like it was a death sentence. I was like, ‘I’m going to die,'” she said. “I’m like, ‘How can I be sick? How? I’m on the hydroxychloroquine.’ They were like, ‘Well, nobody’s ever said that was the cure or that was going to keep you safe’ and it definitely did not.”

I haven't worn any masks or gloves, nor have I washed my hands or "social distanced" any more than usual since this pandemic began. My wife works at the local hospital and has been directly exposed to several Covid patients.

Guess what? We're all fine. Not a cough or sniffle to be found. Kinda fucks up the narrative wouldn't you say?

Feel free to stay home clinging to your binky, though.

Oh my sweet patriot Jeezzus....cities have the most deaths. Someone alert the media. Hey, maybe we should air drop hydroxychloroquine to these cities. You know, like they did during the Berlin Airlift. It might make them love Trump more since they would see him as the benevolent dictator..errr...liberator. C'mon, throw out some more alt-right tropes out there....hide under your bed, MAGA, Soros, Hillary...patriot......liberty...freedom......sigh...you Trump supporters...you dumb. :)

This is what happens when democrats ban cure. People die...

I haven't worn any masks or gloves, nor have I washed my hands or "social distanced" any more than usual since this pandemic began. My wife works at the local hospital and has been directly exposed to several Covid patients.

Guess what? We're all fine. Not a cough or sniffle to be found. Kinda fucks up the narrative wouldn't you say?

Feel free to stay home clinging to your binky, though.
My wife works in a surgical vein clinic and are worried about running out of PPE.
Remember when we were told to save masks for healthcare? That unless it was a N95 it was basically worthless?

I guess if one wants to "feel" good and mistakenly believe they are exerting some type of control, I won't stop them, just choose not to join the bandwagon of fear.
However...
1590003116993.png
Really more sick of the propaganda.

Fascinating, the blind cult mentality of the Trump cult. If DearLeader says a stupid thing, they all believe the stupid thing, no matter how stupid it is. Trump said it works, so they believe it works, despite there being no evidence that it works.

This is what happens when democrats ban cure. People die...

First off, apparently you didn't read the link, nor did you read what I posted. This isn't Democrats doing it, these are Trump supporters who are saying this. And, I challenge you to post a link that says Democrats have banned a cure.

Fascinating, the blind cult mentality of the Trump cult. If DearLeader says a stupid thing, they all believe the stupid thing, no matter how stupid it is. Trump said it works, so they believe it works, despite there being no evidence that it works.

In post 13, there is a link to a story about a woman who had been taking hydroxychloroquinine for the past 19 years because she had lupus, and ended up catching the COVID 19 virus.

Nope, I don't think that is the miracle cure that some have been saying it is.

Forum List

Back