Make illegals slaves?

Good I could use 2 or 3 slaves

... for what?
Oh, you know. This and that and such.

mmmmmm... such..........
They could hmm... read me bed time stories, pack my lunches, build me stuff, fight my enemies, etc.

okay reading stories, lunches ok.............
building things and fighting? Sounds like you need a guy..........

... for what?

mmmmmm... such..........
They could hmm... read me bed time stories, pack my lunches, build me stuff, fight my enemies, etc.

A guy and two girls. Perfect. The guy could learn blacksmithing and build me weapons.

... for what?

mmmmmm... such..........

A guy and two girls. Perfect. The guy could learn blacksmithing and build me weapons.

Weapons for what?

mmmmmm... such..........

Weapons for what?
Plundering!

For every hard-working, Christian Mexican who wants to stay, we should deport a USMB Progressive

... for what?

mmmmmm... such..........

Yes..he definitely needs a guy, that was his preference anyway..packing stuff, he said..

For every hard-working, Christian Mexican who wants to stay, we should deport a USMB Progressive

Why are you RWs in favor of hiring illegals but want to change the constitution so you can deport citizens?

Progressive hate American and want to "Fundamentally transform" it anyway. I say Adios! We'll send you to a country already fundamentally transformed and save you the effort

Why are you RWs in favor of hiring illegals but want to change the constitution so you can deport citizens?

We regular Americans do not hire illegal aliens. Both Republican and Democrat businesses do. We want it to stop! No idiot, he new law would not deem children of illegal aliens as citizens from the point forward that the law is changed. No one prior to that would be deported.

Hard working Christian? Real Christians don't break laws and cause hardships for others. If it were possible I would deport every progressive in in this country as they are the ones who defend illegal aliens.

Forum List

Back