Majority of conservatives think Palin’s endorsements are aimed at helping her

MissedTarget---small.jpg

Back to the serving line boot, your shooting scores are sub par.

Dumb asses still do not get it. They are aimed at helping Conservative Tea Party Candidates. Why should she care about the Republican party. Look how the good ole boys in it treated her.

I swear I do not get why liberals are so worked up about Her and the Tea Party taking it to the good ole boy establishment that has been running the Republican party. Do you not want to see them gone?

I guess you are just afraid because you know most Americans agree with them.

Dumb asses still do not get it. They are aimed at helping Conservative Tea Party Candidates. Why should she care about the Republican party. Look how the good ole boys in it treated her.

I swear I do not get why liberals are so worked up about Her and the Tea Party taking it to the good ole boy establishment that has been running the Republican party. Do you not want to see them gone?

Who? Palin?

The good old boys made her the VP candidate... and gave her ample rope to hang herself. She wouldn't be anywhere but an obscurity but for the good old boys of the republican party.

Who? Palin?

The good old boys made her the VP candidate... and gave her ample rope to hang herself. She wouldn't be anywhere but an obscurity but for the good old boys of the republican party.

As you said they gave her the nod, then tossed her under the bus.

She owns nothing to the republican party IMO, and neither do any conservatives.

The "news article" in the OP is a BLOG...anytime a lefty post an "article" from Yahoo! News you can bet it's a blog. The actual article from CBS reaches a totally different conclusion...go figure.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Who? Palin?

I don't think so. They needed a fresh attractive face to stir up the base and get them to show up. Without her, 0bama would have had a 57 state romp.

Every chance they had during the campaign they made her look ridiculous. She owes them nothing but schadenfreude.

She despised the good old boys in Alaska, and after her experiences in the 08 campaign, she hates them even more. She is re working the party into her own image. She is good on keeping to the message, and the message has a great deal of resonance within the party.

Who? Palin?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sM19YOqs7hU]YouTube - Joe Biden's racist slip[/ame]

Who? Palin?

And note? They didn't like her message. McCain's crew didn't want her speaking her mind. They lost as a result.

Consequently? Those same 'Good 'Ol Boys' are having their collective asses handed to them.

Her message resonates with the people as it IS a Conservative message.

BOTH parties are scared to death of that message. Just look at how they've reacted?

~Go figure.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
They didn't lose solely because milk jugs spoke too much. It's also had a lot to do with "the fundamentals of the economy are sound."

Forum List

Back