Major reason Trump increases his popularity: he's in touch with Americans like no other world leader

Discussion in 'Politics' started by shockedcanadian, Jun 28, 2018.

1. Vastator

Vastator Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,575
    Which really only proves polls are racist...

2. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,163
    sorry the truth hurts.LOL:abgg2q.jpg::itsok::itsok:

3. Rexx Taylor

Rexx Taylor BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,052
    galloping horse manure poll.......Trump 85%.......Hillary.....00.042%

• Winner Winner x 2
  4. The VOR

The VOR Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,017
    And another delusional trump bootlicker is heard from.

5. Rambunctious

Rambunctious Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +32,123
    Trump is fresh blood...not someone we've been seeing in DC for years and years and years...those guy's never go away...they rot in office with a lifetime of sucking up and living off tax dollars and corruption...they lie...they cheat...they are the swamp and Trump is the fix it man.....
    How did he win???? why did he win???? because he is not one of them....

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Rexx Taylor

Rexx Taylor BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,052
    if Hillary was President...we would all be keeping track of how many lamps have hit bill in the nose

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  7. Moonglow

Moonglow BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +58,213
    So was Jesus and you saw what that got him.

8. shockedcanadian

shockedcanadian Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,734

You see, that's the magic of it. Of course his circle is different, wasn't Obamas and Clintons? Do you think Clinton or Obama shop at the same stores I would, eat or live the same way I do? Of course not. Whether one is worth billions or "just" $100M it makes no difference to the average person, it's a different world.

So Maxine is living in a $4M home, while out there riling up people to rebel. She pretends she is living hand to mouth and they are, but it's a crock. Trump tells you he's loaded. You know he is, he is proud of it, and why not? He built his brand on swagger and making money. He's the real life Gordon Gekko. Also, he respects hard work, of all his traits I truly believe this of him.

He knows he has not been perfect. At times on the campaign he almost asked for forgiveness while reaching out to the Religious class who often support Conservatives. They know he's not perfect, but they also know he has their back on religious freedom and judge selection etc. He promised them, and to date he has kept his word. No more loyal class than the religious you can be sure. In the end, I like that he has a shyteload of cash, he earned it far more than a career politician.

Nobody believes he's a Saint. But I am willing to bet, if you are down and out, and ask a politician or Trump for a than out, Trump will be there for you first, as long as you are genuine and have passion in your heart,

People forget, and I read about him long before his political or even showbiz life; he's been down and out too. He's had the vultures circle him, it's not as if he doesn't have a heart, but he has learned you don't want to be exploited. Which is why he stands for America, he knows that they are being exploited.

As I said, there is a unique character to Trump. I agree with him as I've seen the same. I know of a guy who had every advantage in life, he took to vices and is sitting in the klink. His life wasted. I know of other guys, smart as hell, but circumstances and our system quite frankly ate them up. I know of people in their MBA, who were lazy and not as bright as their paper degree suggested, they never achieved their goals.

Trump often says the same, he respects effort and ambition. He loves people who don't quit and I can tell you, if there is any great traits for Americans (or Canadians for that matter) to possess it would be that fighting spirit.

The irony of course, is unlike a guy who made a billion overnight because of timing and luck, like Mark Cuban, or some hotshot on Wall Street who sat in an office, not to denigrate either, but Trump was getting his hands dirty on site. Rubbing shoulders with the guys with their shyte kickers on and also billionaire bankers and executives. I sense he prefers the company of the blue collar guys, he knows they are genuine.

As a guy who played around the sharks his whole life, it to be comforting to hang out with those in the working class who will give you the shirt off theirs back. He doesn't feel threatened by them, and now he is rewarding them, and the country at large. He loves his country. He worked hard, he employed thousands and gave back, but this to him is his greatest gift to his country.

God Bless America! Get 'er done Trump!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2018
  9. Moonglow

Moonglow BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +58,213
    She would have died from the shock of winning.

10. Rexx Taylor

Rexx Taylor BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,052
    and bill would of been on his 13th nose