Major labor union will NOT endorse Clinton

Teamsters Withhold Hillary Clinton Endorsement... Want to Meet with Donald Trump - Breitbart

The Working class wants jobs for Americans, not illegal aliens.....

So long Hillary

Doesn't surprise me at all. Bill Clinton brought us all these so called free trade deals that shipped jobs to other countries. His wife hasn't come out against obama's treasonous transpacific partnership, which tells me that she's as bad as bill and obama on being anti labor. Only Sanders and Trump are pro worker and against free trade, which is why fox news doesn't want Trump for prez. Also why the dem leadership will even drag a hack like biden in the race in case mrs. clinton self destructs. They do not want a Sanders presidency.

Do endorsements even matter anymore?
If the Teamsters goes for Trump, that will matter.
Doubt that will happen
But they might endorse Sanders or Biden............That might well happen.

I doubt if that will happen. Truckers rely on the radio for their info, and with radio now all right wing, all the time, how will they know that Sanders is pro labor?
Dude the Teamsters are hardly all over the road truckers. I think you watch too much TV or something

even the 9 million rats in Manhattan wont endorse Hillary for President,,,,but would endorse Hillary for a Manhattan Trash Collector/Driver.

Do endorsements even matter anymore?
If the Teamsters goes for Trump, that will matter.
Doubt that will happen
But they might endorse Sanders or Biden............That might well happen.

I doubt if that will happen. Truckers rely on the radio for their info, and with radio now all right wing, all the time, how will they know that Sanders is pro labor?
Dude the Teamsters are hardly all over the road truckers. I think you watch too much TV or something

Looking at your posts it seems that's where you get all your info.

Forum List

Back