Major Earthquake Rocks Central Italy

Some of us read our news. I do not watch t.v.. If someone else made a thread about this story then by all means merge it but it is an important story. This was a major earthquake. My point? The world is seeing more floods, earthquakes, extreme weather closer together now... this is something people should take notice of. Amatrice needs prayer. Many people there are devastated and homeless now. They need help.
If you think it's a sign of end times you missed the boat. Obama has been proof of that for eight years.
Disasters seem to occur with more frequency because people live more in prone areas and are around to experience it. Like trees falling in the woods.

Hey pal, those structure over there knocked down by this earthquake have been there for centuries. You dumass
I was responding to his assertion that disasters in general have been increasing.
Read more closely and you won't make yourself look like a dumbass.

Yeah but to use a country ( Rome ) that's been around since antiquity as your example is just plain dumb.

Some of us read our news. I do not watch t.v.. If someone else made a thread about this story then by all means merge it but it is an important story. This was a major earthquake. My point? The world is seeing more floods, earthquakes, extreme weather closer together now... this is something people should take notice of. Amatrice needs prayer. Many people there are devastated and homeless now. They need help.
If you think it's a sign of end times you missed the boat. Obama has been proof of that for eight years.
Disasters seem to occur with more frequency because people live more in prone areas and are around to experience it. Like trees falling in the woods.

Hey pal, those structure over there knocked down by this earthquake have been there for centuries. You dumass
I was responding to his assertion that disasters in general have been increasing.

Yeah but to use a country ( Rome ) that's been around since antiquity as your example is just plain dumb.
Take it up with Jeremiah. He did that, not I.

So in other words, some dumass made you look like a dumass. Yeah, blame the dumass. lol

True. There are earthquakes happening where there have been none for centuries. Floods that have been castastrophic - look at the month of August and what just happened to Louisiana- most catastrophic.

True. There are earthquakes happening where there have been none for centuries. Floods that have been castastrophic - look at the month of August and what just happened to Louisiana- most catastrophic.

I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you because I'm no expert on natural disasters, nor where they occur.

But I will say that I'm thinking Italy might be one of the most seismically active country's on earth.

I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you because I'm no expert on natural disasters, nor where they occur.

But I will say that I'm thinking Italy might be one of the most seismically active country's on earth.
I am not an expert on natural disasters either. I'm just noticing that it looks a lot like what Jesus spoke of in Matthew 24.

So in other words, some dumass made you look like a dumass. Yeah, blame the dumass. lol
Your non-response just emphasized your dumbassness.

Louisiana 1927.

Your non-response just emphasized your dumbassness.

Yeah but I made dumassness into an art form. I look good doing it ;)

Forum List

Back