Maine lobsterman to address GOP convention as Trump bets big on iconic industry...you know what they say: as Maine goes...so goes Maine

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Trump is begging for 4 electoral votes, he's clearly not confident of winning by a landslide

There are independent fishermen all over the nation....stop thinking so small...oh wait you can't help it you are a libtard.....

• Banned
There are independent fishermen all over the nation....stop thinking so small...oh wait you can't help it you are a libtard.....
if the fishing industry and coal mining is what wins elections, you're in the wrong century

i guarantee ya the unions are gonna back Biden, my friend

if the fishing industry and coal mining is what wins elections, you're in the wrong century

i guarantee ya the unions are gonna back Biden, my friend
That's what you think....rolling power outages in Green fossil fuel deprived California has shown the nation that solar and wind just ain't good enough.....the people support clean coal and hydro electric and natural gas....your party treats those power supplies like the plague....

Forum List

Back