Maine allows gun owners to carry concealed weapons without permit

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Add Maine to the growing number of states allowing Constitutional Carry. Another victory for the Second Amendment.

Maine will allow gun owners to carry concealed weapons without a permit, a practice called "constitutional carry" by Second Amendment advocates, under a bill signed into law on Wednesday by Republican Governor Paul LePage.

The measure will make Maine the fifth state to pass a law legalizing the carrying of a handgun, either openly or concealed, without the requirement of a government permit.

Maine joins Alaska, Arizona, Wyoming and Kansas in voting to allow the practice, according to National Rifle Association spokesman Lars Dalseide. Vermont has never required a permit. Arkansas and Montana also allow more limited forms of constitutional carry.

Maine allows gun owners to carry concealed weapons without permit Reuters

I think all women should be able to open carry guns without permits. We are the ones who have the most crimes committed against us, by men.

Is that sexist? Lol :/

I think all women should be able to open carry guns without permits. We are the ones who have the most crimes committed against us, by men.

In Idaho that's now possible. We passed college campus carry. I personally hope every man who thinks to rape a woman dies in the attempt.

maxresdefault.jpg

Kinda sexist, but only a bed wetter would complain.

It will work fine because the black population of Maine is like 1%. And most of those are lawyers and doctors fleeing from Massachusetts.

Good for them, TX finally passed open carry for permit holders, next, open or concealed carry for everyone eligible to own a firearm.

Forum List

Back