MAGA! President Trump Is Enforcing David Duke's Policies

White_MAGA_Man

Platinum Member
Jan 24, 2019
It's about time and it's wonderful to behold. The policies David Duke ran for president on in 1992 are being enacted and it's a godsend. We owe David Duke and President Trump our gratitude for being a true great American patriot for understanding our founders beliefs and principles in what they had in mind for making America a great Nationalist Nation. Have a good listen.

Before Trump-David Duke for President Primary Speech 1992
Dr David Duke

It's about time and it's wonderful to behold. The policies David Duke ran for president on in 1992 are being enacted and it's a godsend. We owe David Duke and President Trump our gratitude for being a true great American patriot for understanding our founders beliefs and principles in what they had in mind for making America a great Nationalist Nation. Have a good listen.

Dr David Duke

Proof that Trump is a racist.

Dr David Duke

No! It's proof President Trump is a Constitution loving American patriot.

Dr David Duke

I don't know if Trump is a racist. However, it is clear the racists think he is and I'm willing to accept their judgement on the subject.

Dr David Duke

No! It's proof President Trump is a Constitution loving American patriot.

yeah, go with that one - it's perfect.

PROOF INDEED !

Dr David Duke

I don't know if Trump is a racist. However, it is clear the racists think he is and I'm willing to accept their judgement on the subject.
Yes! busybee01 is a staunch anti-White racist. I find it appalling!

Dr David Duke

Maybe we should all become racists if it is better for our country-screw the PC police!

Proof that democrats have gone so far around the bend they made David Duke look reasonable.

Dr David Duke

Maybe we should all become racists if it is better for our country-screw the PC police!
Good luck with that, snowflake

Dr David Duke

Good luck with that, snowflake
What is a snow flake? Com'on, your're so smart to throw out crap, lets hear your smart ass reply. And people like you are always screaming everybody is a racist anyway, so what have YOU got to lose? Or are you PC police and I hurt your feelings SNOWFLAKE!

Dr David Duke
David Duke is an asshole racist who when it made Trump look bad pretended to support him and as soon as Trump won, went back to supporting every Democrat running for office.

President Trump is not doing anything with David Duke's policies. David Duke has no policies and is not a member of The Executive Branch. What Trump is doing is enforcing laws already on the books and have been on the books for Decades.

You F'n KKK pukes do this stuff every time elections draw near and try to associate someone like David Duke with Trump. The other disgusting thing you pukes do is pose as Trump Supporters and intentionally spout off racist shit.

All of you should go straight to Hell, and I will applaud when I smell your flesh burning on that day!

Dr David Duke

Proof that you and MAGA both belong to the same KKK chapter, and are once again as occurs every time election year draws near, try to associate your bigoted heroes with the Candidate that you want to lose. As soon as Trump wins The Election, you will go back to your true base of support, The Democrat Party. I've been around enough to know how your turds play this game every F'n election cycle.

Dr David Duke
David Duke is an asshole racist who when it made Trump look bad pretended to support him and as soon as Trump won, went back to supporting every Democrat running for office.

President Trump is not doing anything with David Duke's policies. David Duke has no policies and is not a member of The Executive Branch. What Trump is doing is enforcing laws already on the books and have been on the books for Decades.

You F'n KKK pukes do this stuff every time elections draw near and try to associate someone like David Duke with Trump. The other disgusting thing you pukes do is pose as Trump Supporters and intentionally spout off racist shit.

All of you should go straight to Hell, and I will applaud when I smell your flesh burning on that day!
Watch Duke's speech. Trump is doing everything that Duke campaigned on. Duke was a man before his time. So inspiring!

Dr David Duke

No, proof that he's a John Birch Society Closet Member.

Duke is a Pariah and a Parasite. Trump had denounced him a long time ago. He left The reform party back in the day because they let David Duke be part of it. No Republican I know likes David Duke. Plenty of Southern Democrats do though.

The KKK is a Democrat organization always has been and always will be. They exist to do nothing but stir up shit and promote misinformation.

Fuck David Duke. I”ll enjoy seeing him be sent straight to Hell when he dies!

Note that you did not deny a single thing I I said about the tricks you jerk wads like you like to pull around Elections.

Fuck You and your racist lying ass.

Dr David Duke

Watch Duke's speech. Trump is doing everything that Duke campaigned on. Duke was a man before his time. So inspiring!

Duke is a Pariah and a Parasite. Trump had denounced him a long time ago. He left The reform party back in the day because they let David Duke be part of it. No Republican I know likes David Duke. Plenty of Southern Democrats do though.
And apparently Democrats in Vermont like him too. When David Duke ran for vice president as a Democrat in 1988 he won by a landslide in the first Democrat primary of the season. That was in Vermont.

Trump is doing everything that Duke campaigned on.

David Duke is a 911 Truther.

President Trump is a Zionist SUCK UP.

End of discussion of this pathetic attempt to race bait.

Other differences...

Duke wants SPENDING CUTS
Trump has failed so far to get any, but he did try

Duke is anti-Israel
Trump is not

Duke is against interracial marriages
Trump is not

Forum List

Back