Madison Cawthorn Blasts 'Soft Metrosexual' Men: 'Will You Reclaim Your Masculinity?'

only in your sick twisted fantasies. this comment says much more about you than it does about me
Oh, please! You are as queer as a $3 bill and everyone knows it. I couldn't care less who packs your fudge, but you should at least be honest about it. We all know you pop a woody at the mere thought of wrestling naked boys.

Oh, please! You are as queer as a $3 bill and everyone knows it. I couldn't care less who packs your fudge, but you should at least be honest about it. We all know you pop a woody at the mere thought of wrestling naked boys.
that's confidential, i've got potential. not naked, but shirtless. they wear shorts or undies, the distinction is key

Wow - This thread is entirely off topic!

I thought it was about Madison's comments on 'Metrosexual Men".

Why is everyone discussing basquebromance's sexuality?

I couldn't care less about basquebromance's sexuality.
thank you. i thought i'd personalize it a bit with an off-hand comment about myself. didn't expect (or event want) it to become all about me. these people are obsessed with my personal life because they're sickos

I believe there is a connection to be made between the lack of physical strength and fortitude of today’s culture and the absolute decline of our nation. Those who seek to be your master want you weak, addicted, and unaware. Duty demands that you become strong. Do not let your ancestors down, do not let the next generation down.

Madison is an idiot.

Somehow many macho idiots think that the measure of a man is physical strength, aggressiveness and dominance- traits that are well found in dumb animals. Yet they belittle intelligence, compassion and altruism - traits that are found primarily in humans and are rarely found in dumb animals.

The human race has mostly evolved from the dominance of macho idiots. Yet we're in a constant battle between a society dominated by the intelligent, responsible people vs. the animalistic aggressive self-centered people. When the 'machos' become dominate the society degenerates economically and culturally. It turns nationalistic and militarily aggressive - often starting wars that they lose. When the intelligent people dominate, society advances economically, cultural and peacefully.

Since the dawn of the age of reason, intelligence has mostly been winning, but the macho idiots keep fighting back. The United States was founded by highly intelligent philosophers that considered much more than their personal dominance, and has continued the tradition of rule by the intelligent.

Unfortunately, the MAGGOTS (i.e MAGA Idiots) are trying desperately to reverse that.
So you're gay too?

i like to wrestle dudes who have some stamina...they have to have that stamina!

well Saudi Arabia executes homosexuals, and they have WWE wrestling events on their soil every other year
maybe those guys are working and putting on a show and they have a much different attitude about wrestling than you do....show me a quote from one of those guys saying how they love wrestling muscular guys so they can rub up against one another.....

maybe those guys are working and putting on a show and they have a much different attitude about wrestling than you do....show me a quote from one of those guys saying how they love wrestling muscular guys so they can rub up against one another.....
rub up? i just like to show my dominance and prove that i'm STRONG

Forum List

Back