"Made in Pakistan"?? WTF?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bucs90, Nov 27, 2012.

1. bucs90

bucs90 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,210
    Just bought a set of Tommy Hilfiger towels. Hey, they were on sale. Saw the tag: Made in Pakistan. Yes, fucking Pakistan.

A private sector company, the types we are being told are so ultra-American, and so holy and worthy and doing all this job creating.........and we're sending money to the fucking country that hid Bin Laden from us?

Fuck 'em. Hope Obama taxes those MF'ers out of business.

2. occupied

occupied Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,781
    We have almost no textile and clothing companies left in this country, we gave the world the shirts off our backs, literally.

3. bucs90

bucs90 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,210
    Im sick of all these business folks standing on their soap boxes preaching about shit, when they are so soulless that they'd rather have their shit made in fucking PAKISTAN and send money to the government that harbored Bin Laden.......than pay a bit more to an American worker to do the same job.

Greedy motherfuckers.

4. OKTexas

OKTexas New Life Member of the NRA 12/15 Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,297
    Buy their stuff or your dear leader will make it up with your tax money, I figure I may as well get something out of it.

5. occupied

occupied Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,781
    They would outsource their stuff to Satan if it helps the bottom line. I buy as much as I can second hand, not because I can't afford new but because the money stays here in America. Most of my stuff came from Ebay, yard sales and thrift stores.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. ABikerSailor

ABikerSailor Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,511
    Cool......................we're literally giving the shirts off our backs (textiles) to support Pakistan and give them money so that they can make enough for more nukes.

Ain't democracy grand?

I'm still wondering why Donald The Chump was so proud of the clothing line he talked about on Letterman that was all made in China........................

I guess selling out the American people is okay if you can make a profit from it and bring lower prices to the masses.

7. bucs90

bucs90 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,210
    I mean it really makes you wonder what gets talked about in those board rooms full of pricks who'd sell their mother's dignity for a dime.

I mean...China is bad enough. But PAKISTAN??? We're literally sending money to them, the same government who hid Bin Laden from us.

Greedy businessmen put profits ahead of EVERYTHING. And to think TOmmy Hilfiger stores and clothing in teh US sport the American flag. Disgusting.

8. Chris

Chris Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,089
    I just bought socks made in America.

I looked for them online.

Paid a little more, but I found that they are better socks.

9. bucs90

bucs90 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,210
    Well hell, we've been buying oil from all those MF'ers over there anyway. We buy our electronics and toys from the Communists in China. Our clothes from Pakistan. Our oil from the Muslim world.

For being so damn patriotic...the business sector sure the fuck doesn't believe in "Made in America" do they?

10. bucs90

bucs90 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,210
    Im gonna have to start doing the same. I must admit, this isn't something I've paid much attention to until lately. I finally bought a new truck this year, and got a GMC because I wanted American made.

And I've pretty much accepted some things, like DVD's and a lot of other shit are gonna be made in China. Whatever.

But when I saw the tag on a Tommy Hilfiger towel said "MADE IN PAKISTAN" I couldnt do it anymore. We send our SEALS over there, risking their deaths, because that government was hiding Bin Laden. And to think the Hilfiger company is paying taxes to THAT government, to make a product and then sell it to American citizens.

Fuck it.

TOMMY HILFIGER.....Made in Pakistan. Never again will I buy that brand, hope they go bankrupt.

Everyone else feel free to list other companies that have shameful practices like this.