Mad about Pres. Obama's illegal-alien uncle?

Its not hard to be legal whats the big deal?

My oldest brother is a French national, I am a Irish national, we got those nationalities legally.

Wouldnt have done either of us any good trying to do it illegally.

Is it to much to ask citizens of any country to respect the laws of the country they want to be citizens of?

Move to Mexico illegally see what happens.

LIAMD. :cuckoo:

Funny, he was pulled over by a place I like to go to.

The Chicken Bone.

Pretty good wings although they have dumbed down the really hot wings because people are wimps about spicy food around here but they still have live music with no cover.

Last edited:
i find it strange the left doesnt think its strange that the leader of the free world has family running around breaking laws...what other president had this issue? Seriously...its pretty fucked up just admit it.

19 years on the lamb so to speak. Illegal alien resident and 2 weeks in jail then released back to the public after commiting another crime?

Obama’s uncle quietly released from jail - The Boston Globe

Snip-

Officials released President Obama’s uncle from Plymouth County jail yesterday after holding him for more than two weeks on an immigration detainer for violating an order to return to his native Kenya in 1992.
US officials refused to disclose any other information about Onyango Obama, who remained in the United States undetected until Framingham police arrested him Aug. 24 on drunken driving and other charges.

Forum List

Back