Macedonia has successful completed the training of the first group of 🇺🇦Ukrainian soldiers I Bulgaria sent 100 APC ! BRATUSHKI DID IT AGAIN )

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden

Bravoooooo ! СЛАВА УКРАИНИ! #NorthMacedonia has completed the successful training of the first group of #Ukrainian soldiers - information about the training has been kept secret for security (Moscow 🐖 🇷🇺 🐔terrorists are based just over the border in Servia ) reasons.​

The Parliament of 🇧🇬Bulgaria finally approved the transfer of 100 armored personnel carriers to 🇺🇦Ukraine
The National Assembly of Bulgaria on Wednesday ratified the intergovernmental agreement between Sofia and Kyiv, which regulates the transfer to Ukraine of 100 decommissioned armored personnel carriers of the Bulgarian Ministry of Internal Affairs.

Mortimer ,​

Baron

ANY COMMENT ON THIS ?​

Last edited:
Keep them safe and as far away from the frontlines as possible.

Russis actively searching for a military foe, and with bad intentions. The slaughter has become senseless.

Peace now!

Last edited:
Keep them safe and as far away from the frontlines as possible.

1700675455944.jpeg

Same advise for over a year: Make Peace, you fools!

ivan´s cuckold , pootin 🐖 🇷🇺 🐔 🇸🇦 feels in his old bones that he lost this war and 1917N2 is coming

F1AqkREXsAMPQSl.jpg

Same advise for over a year: Make Peace, you fools!
Hi Frank,

it's a land thing; a sovereignty thing. Putin, for all his outer diversions, is still of a KGB Soviet mindset. Former Soviet satellites understand this; all oppose this as they know they could be next. We believe Putin when he says this. It is NOT acceptable. (I was born in Oz but still have extended family in Bulgaria: I know what it was like and to borrow from my Jewish friends: NEVER AGAIN!)
We are not fools, Frank. We are survivors!!
Greg

View attachment 862284
I think the winter will assist the Ukes more than the Russians. Maintaining an army in the Field in Winter is not something that Russia does well. I can only add my good wishes and prayers for the Uke Soldiers and their families and hope for a withdrawal of all Russians from Ukraine; may their only occupied land be their graves!!

Greg

I think the winter will assist the Ukes more than the Russians. Maintaining an army in the Field in Winter is not something that Russia does well.
you are 100% right, i dont think that pootler´s hordes will survive this winter ....thats why pootler wants get out (but dont want to pay for this mess )

Ukrainian parents of soldiers killed and wounded should band together and overthrow the criminal cocksuckers in Kiev and their bankers and advisers, foreign and domestic charging them with War Crimes

Ukey women fighting in the trenches , Nazi Winkle.

I have just been watching videos showing that the UAF PLIGHT HAS FURTHER WORSENED -- IF THAT IS ACTUALLY POSSIBLE

**The Russians have now advanced their drone technology and now they have night and thermo vision .
** UAF videos have been acquired showing that trench warfare was being carried out by women .
Fighting regular Russian Army ground troops .
This was around the Ardviika area in the Kharkov Oblast .

The mind boggles .

Hi Frank,

it's a land thing; a sovereignty thing. Putin, for all his outer diversions, is still of a KGB Soviet mindset. Former Soviet satellites understand this; all oppose this as they know they could be next. We believe Putin when he says this. It is NOT acceptable. (I was born in Oz but still have extended family in Bulgaria: I know what it was like and to borrow from my Jewish friends: NEVER AGAIN!)
We are not fools, Frank. We are survivors!!
Greg
i agree!

Dementia ridden Troll Nazi Winkle chatting about nothing .

What a silly old man .

Is he out looking for his missing Nazi third army ?

Last seen running away in all directions

Forum List

Back