Mac user? These 10 tricks will help you get more out of your machine

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
So I'm a PC user and none of this applies to me. The last time I touched a Mac was in 1982 when I was the secretary of an Apple Users' Group. But, hope these help.

Talk to your Mac

Sign PDFs in Mail

Create your own shortcuts

Help your mom, remotely

Send and receive text messages on your Mac

Email ridiculously huge files

Get more ports (or power)

Multi-task like a pro

Stop annoying web videos from auto-playing

Run Windows 10

https://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/3b...USATODAY/636539429582844537-Parallels---a.png

Details @ Mac user? These 10 tricks will help you get more out of your machine -- The REAL USA Today

Making a Mac User's life easier ...

apple-macbook-in-trashcan.jpg

Ok, so I will be that guy that always gets serious....
As for Apple, Inc. - ever since Jobs died, Apple has become everything Steve Jobs was not..... existing off of minor improvements to existing products. - the shareholder's dream.
Shareholders do not like risk, they do not like R&D, they do not like product overhauls, they do not like innovation. They like squeezing every last penny out of a single product until it finally has nothing left to give.
Think about it.
One of the computers I have at work is an iMac Pro desktop. Beautiful, elegant and 10 years ahead of competitors when it came out in 2006.
12 years later....and it looks exactly the same. The display is now retina, an "improved" display...but unless you are an apple expert - you would be hard pressed to tell a brand new one from one made in 2006.

Sad. We are deep in the "Shareholder Era"...in which companies put the interest of the shareholders far away above the interest of the buyer.

Forum List

Back