M slays Trump at the BET hip hop awards!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
mqdefault_6s.webp

White boy M slays Trump with lyrics of sheer condemnation and truth. This white man unlike these sellout black rappers, who's to rapped up in white money, white girlz and white bullshit.....heard M, put it to Trump and man, it was brilliant!! I was always a fan and today, I'm a super fan, M....you are the great white hope!!

mqdefault_6s.webp

White boy M slays Trump with lyrics of sheer condemnation and truth. This white man unlike these sellout black rappers, who's to rapped up in white money, white girlz and white bullshit.....heard M, put it to Trump and man, it was brilliant!! I was always a fan and today, I'm a super fan, M....you are the great white hope!!

Could you handle it if Trump wins another term?

mqdefault_6s.webp

When's the last time Eminem had a hit? When nobody's buying your stuff...it's time for a PR stunt! Let's attack Trump at the BET awards! That'll get people to pay attention! (Yawn...)

I watched that in connection with some right wing story, it was fucking awful... I mean I'm no fan of rap, but at least some of it... idk flows better? Shit was so forced and "off" beat, that I was left going - damn and you're one of the "good" rappers? Uf dah.

Whatever ~shrug~

mqdefault_6s.webp

He is a wigger.

ROFL....

Bannon to Eminem: ‘Honey Badger Don’t Give a Sh*t’

Former White House Chief Strategist Steve Bannon does not “give a shit” about Eminem’s freestyle roast in which he name-checks Bannon in his attempted takedown of President Donald Trump.

“On the record: Honey badger don’t give a shit,” Bannon reportedly told Joshua Green, the Bloomberg reporter and author of the best-selling Devil’s Bargain book, on Wednesday evening.

Bannon to Eminem: ‘Honey Badger Don’t Give a Sh*t’ - Breitbart

I can see a future run in MI.
Eminem and Kid Rock. Ghetto trash vs. Hillbilly trash.
That election would be a show.

I'm not so sure that the "black community" is against President Trump. I don't think I saw their "impacts" on the vote rolls. You would think if they hated him they'd have voted for Clinton to stop him, but they didn't appear to have.

I suspect this kid's barking up a tree his blind and stupid "we know whats up" D handlers pointed at and he'll find out there's no nut there eventually...

Am I supposed to give a damn what a washed up white dude trying to act like a nigg!er says?

I missed that memo.

mqdefault_6s.webp

Could you?

I'm not so sure that the "black community" is against President Trump. I don't think I saw their "impacts" on the vote rolls. You would think if they hated him they'd have voted for Clinton to stop him, but they didn't appear to have.

I suspect this kid's barking up a tree his blind and stupid "we know whats up" D handlers pointed at and he'll find out there's no nut there eventually...
Want to do a redo of this election? than shut up!!

mqdefault_6s.webp

Could you?

People still quoting Keith, like anyone cares?

Forum List

Back