Lunatic professor calls for reducing global population by 87.5% "in a civil way"

This is just the latest batshit crazy professor who wants to depopulate the earth

There was one in Austin Texas who said practically the same thing

What do you think he has planned for the approximately 6 BILLION people he wants dead?

And, more importantly, why isn't he volunteering himself and his family to go first?

i can think about 35% of this country that should be liquidated in a civil way

What do you think he has planned for the approximately 6 BILLION people he wants dead?

And, more importantly, why isn't he volunteering himself and his family to go first?
I missed the place where he said anything about wanting to kill anyone. Advocating for population reduction is a completely rational position that has been voiced for decades. It involves vicious practices like birth control and family planning.

Last edited:
I missed the place where he said he wanted to kill a single person. Advocating for population reduction is a completely rational position that has been voiced for decades. It involves vicious practices like birth control and family planning.
Abortion, you mean. Targeted at particular populations. It's NEGATIVE EUGENICS and it's what nazis and the commies and Herod are reviled for. Today's negative eugenics acolytes are no different.
Evil, foul, dishonest, genocide-embracing swine.

Forum List

Back