Lucky Kid

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Cp

Sep 23, 2004
Earth
This Gal on Hannity's show - an intern - is a young Christian hottie who's dad controls who she can and can't date....

She recently went out w/ Hannity's newphew on a date - lucky dude for his age..

elisha_brandon_closeup.jpg

times_square.jpg

http://www.hannity.com/index/news-app/story.176/menu./sec./home.

gop_jeff said:

LOL - no doubt..:D

I sure hope my boys can find women like this when they're of age...

A woman of Virtue, morals and HOTNESS! :D

-Cp said:
LOL - no doubt..:D

I sure hope my boys can find women like this when they're of age...

A woman of Virtue, morals and HOTNESS! :D

My grandaughter is hotter and has values that equal or exceed....just a comment from a proud G/pa!

gop_jeff said:
As GotZoom would say, this thread is useless without pics! :D j/k

send me a PM with your e-mail address...and I will send a pic or two and let ya decide!

She is nice looking!:)

Nothing like a Grandpa pimpin' his own Grandaughter - LOL!

-Cp said:
She is nice looking!:)

Nothing like a Grandpa pimpin' his own Grandaughter - LOL!

I was just trying to make a point.."pimping" take your ass out of your head...before I have to do serious damgage to ya!

archangel said:
I was just trying to make a point.."pimping" take your ass out of your head...before I have to do serious damgage to ya!

The "pimping" was said in jest ... :D Hehe....

-=d=- said:
You are misinterpreting what he means....

:)

any girls in here with me on this or what..I'm a little old fashioned...I presume!

archangel said:
any girls in here with me on this or what..I'm a little old fashioned...I presume!

Umm.. No offense, but MY first thought was "What the hell is he doing sending pictures of his grandaughter to other men..."

(You asked, and I am female)

archangel said:

Sorry - You can blame that darned ebonics thread for my misuse of the word "Pimping"...

Shattered said:
Umm.. No offense, but MY first thought was "What the hell is he doing sending pictures of his grandaughter to other men..."

I'm sure it was the fact he was simply "show-off" his grandkids...

Shattered said:

sorry I grew up in "Happy days" where one assumed all was up front and innocent...my mistake...was just trying to make a comparrison...I sent the pic to gopjeff to post for comparrison only...then cp asked for a pic which I oblidged....now this....go figure!

Shattered said:
You should never ask questions you don't want an *honest* response to.. Sorry..

honesty...is not your agenda...just making points...and I am being honest!

I accepted Cp's apology..he was a man....you on the other hand are conceded to say the least!

I don't think Shattered is conceded at all Arch...

You do have to understand - from a woman's perspective - it can seem a bit odd, in this day and age, to be sending pics of one's kids/grandkids etc to strangers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back