LT and John Lynch greatest hits

The Duke

Diamond Member
Jul 30, 2022
Well, Lawrence Taylor was fantastic! I remember one time in about '93..this dude was in the backfield, all the blocks worked and everything, the dude was home free; Except for Lawrence Taylor trucking halfway across the field to stick his ass! OMG he hocked that dude down. Doubt I can find that footage so I'll just post whatever.

Same thing with John Lynch. He'll stop you from scoring!

They both were very good at that! Both are legendary!

1st here's LT:

Meh, he was actually better than what they make him out to be. He would hock mf'ers down! Oh, it was beautiful to watch!

John Lynch, same thing.

Neither of these videos do justice to the things I've seen.

Both these men were top notch football players with really no rivals to this day at what they did.

Last edited:
Well, Lawrence Taylor was fantastic! I remember one time in about '93..this dude was in the backfield, all the blocks worked and everything, the dude was home free; Except for Lawrence Taylor trucking halfway across the field to stick his ass! OMG he hocked that dude down. Doubt I can find that footage so I'll just post whatever.

Same thing with John Lynch. He'll stop you from scoring!

They both were very good at that! Both are legendary!

1st here's LT:

Meh, he was actually better than what they make him out to be. He would hock mf'ers down! Oh, it was beautiful to watch!

John Lynch, same thing.

Neither of these videos do justice to the things I've seen.

Both these men were top notch football players with really no rivals to this day at what they did.

I agree, both were outstanding. My personal favorite linebacker was Dick Butkus, just based on the ferocity that he played the position with. However, hands down, Taylor was the most athletic linebacker to ever play the game, IMO.

I agree, both were outstanding. My personal favorite linebacker was Dick Butkus, just based on the ferocity that he played the position with. However, hands down, Taylor was the most athletic linebacker to ever play the game, IMO.
We can agree on that! LT was badass! Cocaine be damned! He was kickass! He was a natural great athlete and good at what he did.

Forum List

Back