Low unemployment...and shitty wages!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
A room full of company ceo's were asked point blank, who will raise wages on their employers when the tax cuts goes into effect....
Republicans say corporate tax cuts will boost workers' wages, but CEOs might have other plans

TV coverage showed about three dozen executives sitting near the stage. Only three of them appeared to raise their hands. An incredulous Cohn responded: "Why aren't the other hands up?"

The other hands didn't go up because wall street along with most business's in this country are taking these permanent tax cuts and buying back stock and cruising. They're not giving raises, or hiring more people....and just for the record, most of the jobs out here for most people starts and end at 12 bucks an hour...crumbs!!

A room full of company ceo's were asked point blank, who will raise wages on their employers when the tax cuts goes into effect....
Republicans say corporate tax cuts will boost workers' wages, but CEOs might have other plans

TV coverage showed about three dozen executives sitting near the stage. Only three of them appeared to raise their hands. An incredulous Cohn responded: "Why aren't the other hands up?"

The other hands didn't go up because wall street along with most business's in this country are taking these permanent tax cuts and buying back stock and cruising. They're not giving raises, or hiring more people....and just for the record, most of the jobs out here for most people starts and end at 12 bucks an hour...crumbs!!
AND...

It's TRUMPS fault....

Not because wages have been shitty for years, through Democrat and Republican Administrations...

Or is it the EVIL White man, for keeping a brother down?

Exactly how many of you post as tigerred in here anyway?

You don't understand capitalism. When there is a greater demand for employees than there is for employers, wages go up. Doesn't matter what the CEOs want, if they want their business to compete, they will have to compete for the employees. That means higher wages and more incentives.

AND...

It's TRUMPS fault....

Not because wages have been shitty for years, through Democrat and Republican Administrations...

Or is it the EVIL White man, for keeping a brother down?

the OP as always,has egg on her face in embarrassment.LOL:2up:

You want more than $12 an hour? Ok then: Just tell me me what makes you so deserving to be paid more, and just how you're going to benefit my company. Otherwise, don't let the screen door hit you where the good Lord split you.

The problem is so many employees bring so little to the table.

If you want to help future generations, bring back Vocation training in public schools. Give them a skill they can earn a living on.

You fellas do understand that this was tRump's big talking point right? The tax cuts for the wealthy businessman was gonna raise wages for the little guy. That's how he sold you fools on it. And it's not happening, just as we said it wouldn't.

If you want to help future generations, bring back Vocation training in public schools. Give them a skill they can earn a living on.
I disagree. Public school vocational training is substandard at best. Students think they're learning a trade, only to find out when they actually go out and find a job that they were not taught properly and they still have to start out at the bottom and learn the right way.

:laugh:

Tax reform windfall: These companies are hiking pay, delivering bonuses

The list is growing. :)

You fellas do understand that this was tRump's big talking point right? The tax cuts for the wealthy businessman was gonna raise wages for the little guy. That's how he sold you fools on it. And it's not happening, just as we said it wouldn't.
I hate to piss in your corn flakes but...
Wages, Obama Economy's Weakest Link, Now Surging Under Trump | Investor's Business Daily
Fueled mostly by states independently raising their minimum wage.

Wages, Obama Economy's Weakest Link, Now Surging Under Trump | Investor's Business Daily
Um, no. Try again.

Screw that. I don't want some snot nosed high schooler flipping my burgers. I want a middle-aged divorcee who's afraid her kids will starve.

Um, no. Try again.
Umm yes. Look it up.

I disagree. Public school vocational training is substandard at best. Students think they're learning a trade, only to find out when they actually go out and find a job that they were not taught properly and they still have to start out at the bottom and learn the right way.

proof?

But not everyone’s wages jumped 10% overnight.....so it must not be working....

It’s only May folks. With low unemployment, some people will have to change employers for the pay increase, and they will actually be able to do so.

Um, no. Try again.
Umm yes. Look it up.
I did, moron. And I posted it for you. I can't help it if you won't read it (or can't understand it).

Forum List

Back