Love "wins"

Status
Not open for further replies.
What makes the queers' request anymore "legitimate" than the request of inbred hillbillies? I mean, I aside from the fact that they are big donors to the Democrat party.

They aren't producing deformed, inbred kids...
What a disgusting, bigoted, deformaphobic piece of shit you are. What is wrong with "deformed" children? Typical hate from the left. Hate for anyone different. Hate for anyone not beautiful by their definition. So full of hate.

No, just most of the country's HIV epidemic; which is spreading to kids faster than any other age demographic...

Still using the AIDS scare tactics? That's so 80's.

HIV Among Youth | Age | HIV by Group | HIV/AIDS | CDC
  • Youth aged 13 to 24 accounted for more than 1 in 5 new HIV diagnoses in 2014.
  • Young gay and bisexual males accounted for 8 in 10 HIV diagnoses among youth in 2014.

The "'80s" eh? Did you know that lying in this particular case could lead to more deaths via ignorance? I guess no low is too low for you to stoop to eh "Joe"?

What a disgusting, bigoted, deformaphobic piece of shit you are. What is wrong with "deformed" children? Typical hate from the left. Hate for anyone different. Hate for anyone not beautiful by their definition. So full of hate.

Wow, guy... you know, you are better off ignoring me because I humiliate you so bad...

So let me get this straight. You think it's just fine to bring children into this world who have completely avoidable genetic deformities because you think you are making a point about gay marriage... or something.

The "'80s" eh? Did you know that lying in this particular case could lead to more deaths via ignorance? I guess no low is too low for you to stoop to eh "Joe"?

Meh, Sil, no one is scared of AIDS anymore. Probably because they've got it under control....

graph-lg.gif

Yea! More deadly misinformation from Joe! :clap2:

Oh, they've got HIV under control eh? Well then you can tell all those young boys that the older men are barebacking not to worry, right? No condoms necessary. It's not like the HIV virus is mutating to become resistant to anti-virals now is it? Or heroics over using antibiotics to treat failing immune systems are releasing superbugs into the general population creating another type of epidemic directly related to gay sex?

• As HIV multiplies in the body, the virus sometimes mutates (changes form) and produces variations of itself. Variations of HIV that develop while a person is taking HIV medicines can lead to drug-resistant strains of HIV.
  • HIV medicines that previously controlled a person’s HIV are not effective against new, drug-resistant HIV. In other words, the HIV medicines can't prevent the drug-resistant HIV from multiplying. Drug resistance can cause HIV treatment to fail. Drug Resistance | HIV/AIDS Fact Sheets | Education Materials | AIDSinfo
AIDS patients need to take antibiotics daily to prevent recurrent infection of the bloodstream (septicemia). Several other bacterial infections also plague these patientsAntibiotic resistance poses a threat to everyone, but people living with HIV/AIDS are at particular risk....because the virus disrupts the body’s own disease-fighting immune system, antibiotics critical for treating patients infected with HIV. ... In those persons who do not receive effective treatment for the HIV virus, the virus generally leads to Acquired Immunodefieicncy Syndrome (AIDS). AIDS is a fatal disease..The more often bacteria are exposed to antibiotics, the more resistant they become. Because bacteria reproduce rapidly, these antibiotic-resistant bacteria can spread efficiently. Unlike higher organisms, bacteria can transfer DNA to other bacteria that are not their offspring, and even to members of completely unrelated bacterial species. In effect, bacteria can teach one another how to outwit antibiotics... https://www.sonoma.edu/users/T/Thatcher/biol518/Antibiotic_Resistance_and_its_Impact_on_Per_2.pdf

Oh, they've got HIV under control eh? Well then you can tell all those young boys that the older men are barebacking not to worry, right? No condoms necessary. It's not like the HIV virus is mutating to become resistant to anti-virals now is it? Or heroics over using antibiotics to treat failing immune systems are releasing superbugs into the general population creating another type of epidemic directly related to gay sex?

Hey, I hear those gays have Cooties, too.

Seriously, do you spend all day rationalizing your irrational hate?

People dying from AIDS like my friend did, because of a misunderstood "sexuality" born from being molested when he was young, is not "irrational hate". It is concern and logic to end a deadly epidemic. Now you would urge people to "feel stupid or bad" for opposing a deadly epidemic. You really don't care for your fellow gay men do you? It's all about preserving the free sex climate (nothing to see here!) no matter how many young men die. You are a real hero Joe. :puke3:

People dying from AIDS like my friend did, because of a misunderstood "sexuality" born from being molested when he was young, is not "irrational hate". It is concern and logic to end a deadly epidemic. Now you would urge people to "feel stupid or bad" for opposing a deadly epidemic. You really don't care for your fellow gay men do you? It's all about preserving the free sex climate (nothing to see here!) no matter how many young men die. You are a real hero Joe.

If your "friend" was real, which I doubt, he was gay before he had his first sexual encounter.

THe only thing AIDS did was give Homophobes an extra decade to enjoy their hate.

If your "friend" was real, which I doubt, he was gay before he had his first sexual encounter.

THe only thing AIDS did was give Homophobes an extra decade to enjoy their hate.
Well that sure must have helped because the man who molested him made sure he was "gay" by the time he was done with him.

Well that sure must have helped because the man who molested him made sure he was "gay" by the time he was done with him.

Guy, you aren't made gay by a single gay encounter. So whatever you did that one time at Camp you are still angry about, you need to get over.
Depends at what crucial development age the molester got ahold of you. In animal training there is a window of time where we can imprint any number of behaviors we desire in the animals we handle. The younger the better is the rule. Pretty much all life habits, good or bad, are established by the time a youth reaches the age of well, 18-23. Before then, all manner of behaviors can be stamped upon them.

I was not molested. My friend was. He became gay via that contact because he still kept falling in love with women but couldn't express himself sexually with them. So confused, he went on a promiscuous rampage and after he contracted HIV, still kept up the pace without protection, taking thousands with him likely. He got around.

He is what you would call an "aids terrorist". It's in your lingo so brush up on it. Unresolved anger and wrong-imprinting from youth; no treatment to escape the habitual stamp that scarred him for life, resulted in him expressing his anger latently, via his daily behavior "to those who did this to him". Anger always finds a way to the surface.

Guy, that's a very interesting bit of slash fic, but honestly, it's just not credible.

AIDS Terrorists is one of those Urban legends like the guy who wakes up without a kidney in a bathtub full of ice..
Well this is what he did. I guess your cult developed the term "aids terrorist" for some reason? Seems to me that a gay man going around knowing he is HIV positive, having promiscuous unprotected anonymous sex with as many partners as he can is 1. I guess according to you, "rare" if "nonexistent" and 2. "Not necessarily a serial killer".

Well this is what he did. I guess your cult developed the term "aids terrorist" for some reason? Seems to me that a gay man going around knowing he is HIV positive, having promiscuous unprotected anonymous sex with as many partners as he can is 1. I guess according to you, "rare" if "nonexistent" and 2. "Not necessarily a serial killer".

Or just sexually active...

The only person i've ever heard use the word "AIDS Terrorist" is you. Googling it doesn't even come up with many direct results.

Incestual relationships are not physically fucking up anybody else.

Let it go, before you guys have a stroke.

Incestual relationships are not physically fucking up anybody else.

Let it go, before you guys have a stroke.
Well you see, do you think the dems are going to support incest marriage of mother and daughter right on the eve of a 2016 election? I mean, your cult is going to have to wait at least 4 years after Obergefell to break the news to the public that mother/daughter marriage is "normal and good for the kids involved"..

Well you see, do you think the dems are going to support incest marriage of mother and daughter right on the eve of a 2016 election? I mean, your cult is going to have to wait at least 4 years after Obergefell to break the news to the public that mother/daughter marriage is "normal and good for the kids involved"..

Not sure what the point of this post was.

Of course the Democrats are not going to support incestual marriage. Like all political parties, they only support ways to get themselves into power and make money.

^^ Ad hominem. Off topic.

Not sure what the point of this post was.

Of course the Democrats are not going to support incestual marriage. Like all political parties, they only support ways to get themselves into power and make money.
Well then if George Soros is OK with incest marriage, incest marriage it is. After all, he bankrolled gay marriage when everyone recoiled in shock at the mention of it. And look what happened.

I’ve been warning people for 5 years now that the left is desperately trying to normalize pedophilia. They were successful in normalizing homosexuality. They were successful in normalizing “transgender” nonsense. And now they will not stop until they can convince the masses that there is nothing wrong with being a pedophile.

TEDx Speaker: Pedophilia Is An Unchangeable Orientation

Well then if George Soros is OK with incest marriage, incest marriage it is. After all, he bankrolled gay marriage when everyone recoiled in shock at the mention of it. And look what happened.

What happened?

We asked you guys what your rationalization was for homophobia and all you could come up with was "I think it's icky" and "My Imaginary friend in the sky says it's bad!"

And sensible people realized those weren't good reason.

Now, there is a good reason for incest laws... namely that children produced by inbreeding have genetic defects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back