Love Is The Best Protection Against Aids

Not being homosexual would be the best protection and I think the medical community would agree

No not sticking your dick in everything around town is.

Not sticking your dick in other men is the best protection.

Delta4 seems to think a megabyte is a new sandwich from Burger King, and he never lets facts get in the way of his opinions.

Gays, bisexual, and other male perverts who have sex with other male perverts [Gays] are more severely affected by HIV than any other group in the United States.

In 2010 they accounted for 72% of new HIV infections among all persons aged 13 to 24 in 2011 that number has increased to 79%

At the end of 2010, an estimated 56% of persons living with an HIV diagnosis in the United States were Gay Bisexual Sodomites.

Depok Chopra stated that men can't catch Aids from a woman in normal sexual relations. But bi sexual males can spread Aids to females.

Last edited:
Not being homosexual would be the best protection and I think the medical community would agree

it's nice to see you don't let facts get in the way of your opinions.

Gays, bisexual, and other male perverts who have sex with other male perverts [Gays] are more severely affected by HIV than any other group in the United States.

In 2010 they accounted for 72% of new HIV infections among all persons aged 13 to 24 in 2011 that number has increased to 79%

At the end of 2010, an estimated 56% of persons living with an HIV diagnosis in the United States were Gay Bisexual Sodomites.

Depok Chopra stated that men can't catch Aids from a woman in normal sexual relations. But bi sexual males can spread Aids to females.

And what about lesbians? How do we compare?

Uh ya. Because of course everyone knows heterosexuals never get HIV.
Ya, some heterosexuals get it, but it is homosexuals that created it and keep it alive

Been STIs ever since humans discovered how nice sex feels. But because HIV showed up so prominantly in the gay community, I gotta get my tin-foil hat on and say it sounds an awful lot like it was deliberately engineered. With how it was during Reagan's administration, and how the Christian Reich was first getting popular, "hey, we figured out how to take out the homos!" And voila'. HIV. Certainly not without precedent. American government deliberately infected blacks with syphalis.

After the free love 60s, the swinging 70s in the heterosexual community, why a new virus would suddenly show up in a relatively small group like homosexuals is very curious indeed.

Last edited:

it's nice to see you don't let facts get in the way of your opinions.

And what about lesbians? How do we compare?

Transmission of the AIDS/HIV Virus requires an exchange of Body Fluids - Since you Dykes have nothing to exchange the Gods have chosen to spare you.

Forum List

Back