Love Her or Hate Her

I really like her....i hate concerts (too many people!!)...but i might go to one of hers! So far she's stayed the same and hasn't turned into a skank like some (Brittney Spears, Miley Cyrus, etc).

She seems like a very nice kid

Talent wise, she is average

She seems like a very nice kid

Talent wise, she is average

I love listening to her music. It's upbeat and alive, and clean. While I will agree that she is not the greatest singer in the world, it doesn't matter. She writes all of her own songs and they are hers; it's what makes her so great. I don't think anyone else could sing her songs better than she does. When it comes to writing, very few artists write their own music anymore.

I really like her....i hate concerts (too many people!!)...but i might go to one of hers! So far she's stayed the same and hasn't turned into a skank like some (Brittney Spears, Miley Cyrus, etc).

I saw her on her first solo tour. Unfortunately, I missed her Speak Now tour, but I did by the DVD. It's well worth the $20 if you want to see her in a live performance without actually going to see her. Her concerts are more like full blown theatrical productions. From what I hear, this upcoming tour is going to have an ever bigger stage production than Speak Now, which is hard to believe.

Forum List

Back