my avie... :-)

Bill pssst you aren't going to get dates this way. Crusader Frank and I will love you to death, but baby you aren't going to get laid this way.

ETA: CF and I are just Zappa fans nothing more. But all of us do bond over Frank.

We have to chat. Maybe Dreamy and I can run up something for you, but trust me......

you aren't going to get a date honey bragging on Zappa.

We need to help you. Note to self get hold of Dreamy ASAP

We're talking emergency Bill......

Last edited:
Bill pssst you aren't going to get dates this way. Crusader Frank and I will love you to death, but baby you aren't going to get laid this way.

We have to chat. Maybe Dreamy and I can run up something for you, but trust me......

:lmao:

Is this akin to a fashion emergency TD? I wonder if Zappa was a good dancer?

I loved the man but that aside.... Hey who on the planet can tell you I witnessed him with Zubin Meta....200 Motels girl.

No bullshit. I was there.

I loved the man but that aside.... Hey who on the planet can tell you I witnessed him with Zubin Meta....200 Motels girl.

TD, I love you and Billy but I always have to google lots when I hang with you both. :badgrin:

Let's see..... typing Zubin Meta..... 200 Motel Girls

He didn't dance often. The only time I saw him dance was to Golden Earring at their debut at the Whiskey. That was my hang out.

Gomer. Like most men. He was one heck of a nice guy. He was so nice.

He didn't dance often. The only time I saw him dance was to Golden Earring at their debut at the Whiskey. That was my hang out.

Was he? I love it. You and Billy have some of the best stories. You were at the Whiskey?

TD, I love you and Billy but I always have to google lots when I hang with you both. :badgrin:

OMG you have to google:lol:

Yeah 200 motels. Don't ask. :D

Was he? I love it. You and Billy have some of the best stories. You were at the Whiskey?

Ok what have we missed? Oh boy this won't sound good. I was part of the crew that hung out with the GTO's. I rocked the Whiskey. Don't ask who I slept with, but I loved them and adored them. hey it's rock n roll.

I have stories to die for. :D

So when lib kids want to lecture me, it's too funny.

ETA: had to come back in and correct my grammar. I wasn't "part" of the GTO's. I was part of the crew who would hang out with the GTO's.

Amazing ladies.

Last edited:

Ok what have we missed? Oh boy this won't sound good. I was part of the GTO's. I rocked the Whiskey. Don't ask who I slept with, but I loved them and adored them. hey it's rock n roll.

I bet you do!

Oh trust me I know. I never fit the stereotypes forum people like to put people in. I am much too complex and also have a rich delightful past. I share sparingly online. ;)

Ok what have we missed? Oh boy this won't sound good. I was part of the GTO's. I rocked the Whiskey. Don't ask who I slept with, but I loved them and adored them. hey it's rock n roll.

I bet you do!

Oh trust me I know. I never fit the stereotypes forum people like to put people in. I am much too complex and also have a rich delightful past. I share sparingly online. ;)

Ok what do we do for him. Bill don't pay attention here. We adore you. You know that.

How can we make him hotter? I think he's hot but the internet these days? I think he's a doll.

I bet you do!

Ok what do we do for him. Bill don't pay attention here. We adore you. You know that.

How can we make him hotter? I think he's hot but the internet these days? I think he's a doll.

Bill is the best. His charm and "hotness" shows in his stories and his music. His avatar should reflect that musical storytelling richness. I gace his Zappa avatar shades at the Beach House.:cool:

OMG you have to google:lol:

Yeah 200 motels. Don't ask. :D

Is it work safe?:eusa_angel:

Wink wink nudge nudge After this one, because you have to understand it was Zubin playing with Frank.....

I swear to god I lost my mind when Zubin and Zappa hit this one rock tune.

You have to understand Zappa is the best.

ETA: CF and I are just Zappa fans nothing more. But all of us do bond over Frank.

thanks for your concern, td... :)

think I'll let my ol' buddy Bob do the talkin' for me on this one...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yy7klH1O4ik&feature=related]I Didn't Mean to Turn You On - Robert Palmer (long version).wmv - YouTube[/ame]

:tongue:

now... back to Frank... :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1rwkgCAVsc]Frank Zappa - What's The Ugliest Part Of Your Body? - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSujPsDn42c]The Mothers of Invention - Mother People - Original version - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back