Lou Dobbs: Any Damn Fool Knows In 2008 This Country Was In Crisis

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Even hard rightwinger, Lou Dobbs, has realized that Candidate Mitt Romney is COLOSSALLY FAILING in his bid for the Presidency.

So much so that he recently remarked "Romney Shouldn't Ask 'Are You Better Off' Because "Any Damn Fool Knows In 2008 This Country Was In Crisis"

Fox's Dobbs: Romney Shouldn't Ask "Are You Better Off" Because "Any Damn Fool Knows In 2008 This Country Was In Crisis" | Video | Media Matters for America
Fox's Dobbs: Romney Shouldn't Ask "Are You Better Off" Because "Any Damn Fool Knows In 2008 This Country Was In Crisis" | Video | Media Matters for America

I mean, if you have a rabid, hard RWer like Lou "Crazy Old Fool" Dobbs, lambasting you so publicly and so visiously you really are doing it wrong.

The Republicans are toast...TOAST I sed.

@Listening, pack your bags buddy...you'll be going bye-bye in less than 2 months.

:D

I'd be rebuilding this nation and sparking innovation instead of playing fucking golf.

I wouldn't be cutting nasa or the technical sector outside of green energy.
I'd be rebuilding our nation into a super power.

WTF does this say about Obama? Hell, yes we had problems in 2008.

Last edited:
Even hard rightwinger, Lou Dobbs, has realized that Candidate Mitt Romney is COLOSSALLY FAILING in his bid for the Presidency.

So much so that he recently remarked "Romney Shouldn't Ask 'Are You Better Off' Because "Any Damn Fool Knows In 2008 This Country Was In Crisis"

I mean, if you have a rabid, hard RWer like Lou "Crazy Old Fool" Dobbs, lambasting you so publicly and so visiously you really are doing it wrong.

The Republicans are toast...TOAST I sed.

@Listening, pack your bags buddy...you'll be going bye-bye in less than 2 months.

:D

still trying to convince yourself of that huh?
If posting what Lou Dobbs says gives you comfort

Interesting enough, Lou Dobbs went to the same hs as my kids right here in Rupert, Idaho. He was even student body president.
Lou Dobbs is right wing cause everybody else in this neighborhood is right wing.
Our town is probably alot tamer and saner than yours. Shows to go ya what a littler conservatism does for a town.:D

we even leave keys in the cars at night in this town, and most of them have the catylitic converter taken out :lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back