Lots of jobs at the White House for Trumpkins: Applications now being accepted!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
READY? GO!! :D

HELP WANTED: White House Aides

The most accomplished administration in presidential history (especially one that’s done more in just one year than any other president) seeks bright, articulate aides offering varied opinions and perspectives that will most likely fall on deaf ears. No political experience necessary (in fact, the more unqualified you look on paper the better).

Applicants must be willing to be subjugated by a petty, belittling, mean-spirited, abusive boss and be stripped of their self-worth, dignity and pride (did we mention the merciless bullying yet?). Ideal candidates will be highly insecure with low self-esteem and and even lower expectations. Loyalty is a must. Irrational, blind, self-destructive loyalty.​

Much More - Study uP! :::

The Trump Administration Help-Wanted Ad?

1%20ogGWY6Y9mbQiiNk9FdQ7gA.jpg

I'd volunteer to 'aid' Melania, but I doubt my wife would like it.

Speaking of firings, did you see John Goodman on SNL Saturday?
His Tillerson begins at 1:50. Brief but so perfect if you saw the poor guy's press conference.

His Tillerson begins at 1:50. Brief but so perfect if you saw the poor guy's press conference.

I think you posted the wrong video. The one above is but four seconds long.

When the 4 second spot is up, if it doesn't automatically go into the Anderson Cooper spot, click on it. It will be the first one..

Yep - posted yesterday .. Goodman's Tillerson was BRILLIANT (especially when he broke the glass)!!

Weekend update was good too

Forum List

Back