'Lost Forever' Factory Jobs Surge as Democrats Scramble to Give Obama Credit for it

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Politics is so hypocrital and hysterical.

Factory Job Openings Surge in November to Highest Level Since 2001 | Breitbart

Job openings at businesses making long-lasting consumer goods surged in November, suggesting tariffs and trade disputes are not hurting U.S. manufacturers.
Job openings in durable goods manufacturing rose to a seasonally adjusted 324,000, the Labor Department said Tuesday. That is an increase from 318,000 in October and the highest number since January of 2001.

Yup.....

So let's ring up say, back to 1965

I'm talkin' stats that portray how far our $ went then vs. now

As well as middle class lifestyle then v. now, and then get back to us about how rosey a tic up in manufacturing jobs really looks.....

Dq74bmEWkAEpFiO.jpg

~S~

Yup.....

As well as middle class lifestyle then v. now, and then get back to us about how rosey a tic up in manufacturing jobs really looks.....

Dq74bmEWkAEpFiO.jpg

~S~
If you’re willing to share a home with three other families, today’s money is plenty. Just ask the average American Spanish-speaker.

Yup.....

Dq74bmEWkAEpFiO.jpg

~S~
all that stat tells us is that both democrats and republicans are really really bad at their job

Yup.....

Dq74bmEWkAEpFiO.jpg

~S~

Depends on what you consider to be a 'middle-class' lifestyle...

Bentley-on-demand-1.jpg

Yup.....

Dq74bmEWkAEpFiO.jpg

~S~

Depends on what you consider to be a 'middle-class' lifestyle...

Bentley-on-demand-1.jpg
The middle-class lifestyle of 1965 was not the same as today's middle class lifestyle for sure.

Yup.....

Dq74bmEWkAEpFiO.jpg

~S~

But Obama said there's no inflation! Oh wait,
You just called him a liar.

Jo

Yup.....

Dq74bmEWkAEpFiO.jpg

~S~
If you’re willing to share a home with three other families, today’s money is plenty. Just ask the average American Spanish-speaker.

Time to audit the Fed....

Jo

suggesting tariffs and trade disputes are not hurting U.S. manufacturers?

Breitbart?

okay

what did they leave out? LOL

Yup.....

Dq74bmEWkAEpFiO.jpg

~S~
all that stat tells us is that both democrats and republicans are really really bad at their job

and use stats to their advantage, any tic up is their baby, and tic down is the other party's bad

anecdotally, it's been that way w/every administration /congress for my entire working career (early 70's -present day, discounting paper routes)

meanwhile gub'mit dependency has grown ,along with a mid clas poverty level for the last 5-6 administrations , juxtaposed to the greatest disparity since our guilded age

add in all the corny slogans engineered to make us believe they're going to do something for us........

Cheerleading as the rich get richer, poor get poorer is a total social construct

1947443-Sage-Francis-Quote-The-rich-get-richer-until-the-poor-get-educated.jpg

~S~

Factory Job Openings Surge in November to Highest Level Since 2001 | Breitbart

Job openings at businesses making long-lasting consumer goods surged in November, suggesting tariffs and trade disputes are not hurting U.S. manufacturers.
Job openings in durable goods manufacturing rose to a seasonally adjusted 324,000, the Labor Department said Tuesday. That is an increase from 318,000 in October and the highest number since January of 2001.
existing stockpiles have to run out eventually. gains from efficiency should be a priority.

Yup.....

Dq74bmEWkAEpFiO.jpg

~S~

and use stats to their advantage, any tic up is their baby, and tic down is the other party's bad

anecdotally, it's been that way w/every administration /congress for my entire working career (early 70's -present day, discounting paper routes)

meanwhile gub'mit dependency has grown ,along with a mid clas poverty level for the last 5-6 administrations , juxtaposed to the greatest disparity since our guilded age

add in all the corny slogans engineered to make us believe they're going to do something for us........

Cheerleading as the rich get richer, poor get poorer is a total social construct

1947443-Sage-Francis-Quote-The-rich-get-richer-until-the-poor-get-educated.jpg

~S~

dont leave out the poor that get rich and the rich that get poor

class warfare is one of the most dishonest things a person can do

poor people are poor because they get complacent and being told they are a victim and the rich get richer because this is america and if you work hard you stand a better chance than any other country in the world

the rich didnt get that way by stealing from the poor

Forum List

Back