Looney Tunes anyone ?

The very first post in the thread set the tone, not me. She made the statement that they brought "justice for all", you partisan nut job. I don't like Taylor-Greene and I have said that a few times, I like very few in Congress, whether they are Republican or Democrat. I'm MAGA? lol! Long ago I said I would have voted for Sanders over Trump, but hey, you morons are just so stupid, you think anyone that disagrees with your views are MAGA and the other side believes if they disagree with you your are a commie, you both are simple minded partisan morons.
You're just not interesting enough for me to track your history of posting. You blamed the speaker of the house. If you had any integrity, you would demand as much from one speaker as the other.

You're just not interesting enough for me to track your history of posting. You blamed the speaker of the house. If you had any integrity, you would demand as much from one speaker as the other.

Once they find that they can't get enough votes for one person, maybe they will offer the job to Nancy. :meow:

At least they ain't some cult or play Follow the Piped Piper
all you noble Rats.Never forgetting how this obvious demented
Speaker sat thru smugly smirking when Trump gave his 2020
SOTU address.While sucking on some candy.Then boldly stood-up
and proceeded to rip page after page of her SOTU copy.
No way on God's Green Earth { still } that sits well throughout
History.
Nancy wasn't sucking on her candy, she was sucking on her gums.

If you dont know then you should shut up and then you wouldn’t look stupid. Again you Twisted my words proving how dishonest and a real partisan moron. If you want to lie, go right ahead.

If you dont know then you should shut up and then you wouldn’t look stupid. Again you Twisted my words proving how dishonest and a real partisan moron. If you want to lie, go right ahead.
Do you really think you are interesting enough for strangers to track your remarks? Really? When was the last time you measured that ego, mr trump?

Do you really think you are interesting enough for strangers to track your remarks? Really? When was the last time you measured that ego, mr trump?
That has nothing to do with what I said, more dishonest spin is all you have. Thanks for proving my ointment.

Forum List

Back