Looks like thanks to Dr Scott Atlas - Herd immunity ("mentality") is Trump's new plan

So a couple million dead Americans is funny to you? It would be sad to me. :(
Bwhahahah---actually its all your Chicken Little Melodrama that is funny...............a pile of chit trying to control and manipulate the board with a virus that most aren't scared of any more.

You should attend a COVID party like this 30 year old. You'll not be missed ;)

If our response had been as good as Germany's, we'd have 30 or 40 million dead people instead of 200 million dead people.
Do you understand what you write?

My contention was linked. We come in dead last out of all advanced, first world nations.
So, America has 200 million dead? Are you an absolute moron? (both rhetorical questions since there is no doubt about either).

If our response had been as good as Germany's, we'd have 30 or 40 million dead people instead of 200 million dead people.

My contention was linked. We come in dead last out of all advanced, first world nations.
So, America has 200 million dead? Are you an absolute moron? (both rhetorical questions since there is no doubt about either).

Typo Police ^ Boy you really got me on that one! :rolleyes-41:

That's not a typo snowflake. That's a stupidity repeated. To think we'd only have 30 to 40 million dead if our response had been as good as Germany's.

BTW, from your beloved CNN: WHO warns of 'very serious situation' in Europe, with 'alarming rates' of virus transmission

While TRUMP has stated herd immunity is not part of a plan, it probably is how the virus will ultimately be controlled. With the political divide in the country it's likely a good portion of people won't get the vaccine solely based on whoever wins the presidency, and a lot of people, myself included, will be leery of taking a new vaccine regardless of who wins in 2020. Also is this a 1 time and done vaccine or will people need to get it every year like the flu vaccine?

That's not a typo snowflake. That's a stupidity repeated. To think we'd only have 30 to 40 million dead if our response had been as good as Germany's.

BTW, from your beloved CNN: WHO warns of 'very serious situation' in Europe, with 'alarming rates' of virus transmission

You think I believe that herd mentality would kill 200 million instead instead of the 2 million I'd already stated several times?

Then you're an idiot. :)

You guys try to stop or thwart any other ways of reducing the chance to get the virus. Perpetual miserables! You say Trump lies. Maybe he does. But he has been the most upfront President that I have seen. He is what you see. Like it or not. And you don't get it. It took time for a lot of people to get it that voted for him. It tells you how the Repub party treated its own voters. Things can move slow. I get it. But Progs have ruled the roost in direction for far to long. Even with Repubs in power.

Because you know, who isn't willing to kill a couple million or so Americans to get to that 65% threshold in which to achieve it? Who isn't willing to bring our hospitals to an absolute standstill as they call in a fleets of refrigeration trucks?

TRUMP and his unqualified, mask denying Fox News sycophant that's who! Scotty (the Fox News radiologist NOT epidemiologist) that's who! Actually coming up with a PLAN is TOO HARD! Donald gave up on that back in February when he ignored, dithered and downplayed us into a national disaster and worldwide embarrassment.

Who needs REAL scientists or pandemic experts anyway with an election coming up? Better to threaten to indict mayors, accuse protesters of being seditionists, and scare suburban housewives.

Duh? :icon_rolleyes:

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Keep laughing your way right into the ICU, simpleton.

You think I believe that herd mentality would kill 200 million instead instead of the 2 million I'd already stated several times?

Hey, you wrote it, and you are indeed an absolute moron - so yes.

You guys try to stop or thwart any other ways of reducing the chance to get the virus. Perpetual miserables! You say Trump lies. Maybe he does. But he has been the most upfront President that I have seen. He is what you see. Like it or not. And you don't get it. It took time for a lot of people to get it that voted for him. It tells you how the Repub party treated its own voters. Things can move slow. I get it. But Progs have ruled the roost in direction for far to long. Even with Repubs in power.

Your support for a serial liar is touching. :icon_rolleyes:

Yep, I was right.

7660e312b54a4231157ad1ef54f9bfd3.jpg

Your support for a serial liar is touching. :icon_rolleyes:
And your butthurt amazing.

Yep, I was right.

7660e312b54a4231157ad1ef54f9bfd3.jpg
You were right about 200 million dead from the Chinese virus?! What color is the sky in your world?

Because you know, who isn't willing to kill a couple million or so Americans to get to that 65% threshold in which to achieve it? Who isn't willing to bring our hospitals to an absolute standstill as they call in a fleets of refrigeration trucks?

TRUMP and his unqualified, mask denying Fox News Trump sycophant that's who! Scotty btw is a radiologist NOT an epidemiologist. See, coming up with a PLAN was TOO HARD! Donald gave up on that back in February when he ignored, dithered and downplayed us into a national disaster and worldwide embarrassment.

Who needs REAL scientists or pandemic experts like Dr Fauci anyway with an election coming up? Better to threaten to indict mayors, accuse protesters of being seditionists, and scare suburban housewives.

^
FAKE NEWS!

Reason: Paragraph #5 of the article is false.

It's a vaccine or herd immunity. That's it.

No argument, but herd mentality is NOT an option. It would devastate our hospitals and kill at least a couple million Americans. So we keep working on a safe, thoroughly tested vaccine. And we exercise simple precautions like face masks, social distancing and personal hygiene along with wider spread testing and contact tracing.

And of course we will need a president who doesn't lie to us 15 times a day and who lets science lead. Things won't get any better until Donald stops spouting pseudoscience and magical thinking.

If our response had been as good as Germany's, we'd have 30 or 40 million dead people instead of 200 million dead people. We'd also have sports, school, family reunions, normal Thanksgivings and Christmases - shit like that. And the rest of the world would allow us to visit them instead of being a pitiable pariah who's citizens are welcome almost nowhere. Sad.

Did you mean infected people rather than dead people in your last paragraph? Or Thousands where you say millions? Your numbers are inflated 10-fold. The reality of 200,000 deaths in USA is bad enough.

TRUMP and his unqualified, mask denying Fox News Trump sycophant that's who! Scotty btw is a radiologist NOT an epidemiologist. See, coming up with a PLAN was TOO HARD! Donald gave up on that back in February when he ignored, dithered and downplayed us into a national disaster and worldwide embarrassment.

Who needs REAL scientists or pandemic experts like Dr Fauci anyway with an election coming up? Better to threaten to indict mayors, accuse protesters of being seditionists, and scare suburban housewives.

If there is no herd immunity then how many people will find that out.

TRUMP and his unqualified, mask denying Fox News sycophant that's who! Scotty (the Fox News radiologist NOT epidemiologist) that's who! Actually coming up with a PLAN is TOO HARD! Donald gave up on that back in February when he ignored, dithered and downplayed us into a national disaster and worldwide embarrassment.

Who needs REAL scientists or pandemic experts anyway with an election coming up? Better to threaten to indict mayors, accuse protesters of being seditionists, and scare suburban housewives.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Herd immunity is a well established medical fact.. It has been for over 300 years...

There is no guarantee that there is herd immunity for the coronavirus. You are willing to gamble with people's lives just for political gain.

When are democrats going to get rid of their hatred for the President and support honest Americans who want to go to work and go back to school? Maybe after the election? Accusing the President of the United States of wanting to kill millions of Americans does nobody any good and only inflames crazy behavior and assassination attempts like we saw in L.A.

Classic case of herd mentality ^ This has nothing to do with going back to school or work. It is a plan that would require 2 million Americans to needlessly DIE.
You are a LIAR!

Herd immunity can be obtained just as we have been doing. Masks only slow the infection rates and taking greater precautions with high risk groups... Once the main surge is slowed you put out the least affected to get over this virus. The more people with immunity the slower the spread and the better off we are. Locking down IS NOT THE ANSWER!

Bullshit. There is no evidence of herd immunity. If you are wrong then hundreds of thousands at least will either die or suffer lasting damage to their health.

Forum List

Back