Looks like 2023 is going to be yet another bad year for movies....

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Just watched "upcoming trailers" video on Youtube.
Out of these 20 movies, I believe 14 of them are reboots and/or sequels. Jesus.
Out of the 20, I am only interested in 3.

Three? That many?

One of them is a television series for HBOMAX, The Last of Us, so it shouldn't be on the list. I'm interested in that one, having played the game. 65 has piqued my curiosity, and I'm interested in seeing Brendan Fraser's performance in The Whale. One or two others I'll watch when the stream, but they hold no real interest for me.

Everything that diminishes Hollywood must be applauded .

There is hardly a decent person there -- all besmirched in political corruption or trafficking or drugs .

It has been Khazarian Mafia recruiting territory for a hundred years and most were honey trapped by the three letter agencies at their career beginning .
And once you look at connections you can see they are all cousins and all Jewish .
Nothing to do with anti- semitism . Just simple fact.
And it was the Khazarians who linked to Judaism in the first place to avoid being squashed between fighting empires .
All centered in an area which today is still known as Ukraine .The most corrupt country on the planet

What a series of coincidences .

Films are rarely artistic and not that entertaining . imho .

Everything that diminishes Hollywood must be applauded .

There is hardly a decent person there -- all besmirched in political corruption or trafficking or drugs .

It has been Khazarian Mafia recruiting territory for a hundred years and most were honey trapped by the three letter agencies at their career beginning .
And once you look at connections you can see they are all cousins and all Jewish .
Nothing to do with anti- semitism . Just simple fact.
And it was the Khazarians who linked to Judaism in the first place to avoid being squashed between fighting empires .
All centered in an area which today is still known as Ukraine .The most corrupt country on the planet

What a series of coincidences .

Films are rarely artistic and not that entertaining . imho .
I pay no attention to the personal lives of actors that appear in media. It has no impact on their performance which is what we pay for and secondly much of what appears in the media is created by media agents to keep their names in the news. I don't care what God they worship if any or what their political views are, if any.

Just talking about todays movies, today. My daughter and I always looking for a decent movie. Last one we saw was 'Courageous'.

Either too violent or pushing some agenda of some kind.
We watch mostly true storys.

Forum List

Back