PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Mistress contest takes a deadly turn

February 20, 12:11 PM
by Courtney Bee, Sexual Health Examiner

Stop whining about the price of gas and how little Timmy’s college fund—aka that paint can-sized Starbuck’s Frappuccino you’re holding—is looking pretty grim. There’s a world outside our petty American problems—take China, for instance. In Beijing the recent economic slowdown struck a married Chinese businessman who could no longer afford to keep all five of his mistresses. He was forced to hold a competition to decide which one to keep. But the contest took a deadly turn when one of the girls, eliminated for her looks, drove the man—and the four other contestants—off a cliff. The rejected mistress died while the other passengers were hospitalized.

Read at below link for full article.

Sexual Health Examiner: Mistress contest takes a deadly turn

We're waiting to hear if Jillian or Ravi were seriously hurt in the accident.

Last edited:

Stop whining about the price of gas and how little Timmy’s college fund—aka that paint can-sized Starbuck’s Frappuccino you’re holding—is looking pretty grim. There’s a world outside our petty American problems—take China, for instance. In Beijing the recent economic slowdown struck a married Chinese businessman who could no longer afford to keep all five of his mistresses. He was forced to hold a competition to decide which one to keep. But the contest took a deadly turn when one of the girls, eliminated for her looks, drove the man—and the four other contestants—off a cliff. The rejected mistress died while the other passengers were hospitalized.

I wonder which one Shogun will eventually choose?

Sad about the death of Glocktail.

In Beijing the recent economic slowdown struck a married Chinese businessman who could no longer afford to keep all five of his mistresses. He was forced to hold a competition to decide which one to keep. But the contest took a deadly turn when one of the girls, eliminated for her looks, drove the man—and the four other contestants—off a cliff. The rejected mistress died while the other passengers were hospitalized.

I can't decide if that's hilarious or sad... :confused:

I feel bad if the women were only staying with him for economic reasons. I'm not sure if polygamy in the sense of the FLDS is good either. Some women in the book I read on it didn't seem to mind it because that was the way they were raised, but jealousy issues seemed really common. I think polygamy could work really well if all of one sex in the group were bisexual and it was more egalitarian so they could have orgies and not be so jealous. If there was 1 man the women would be bisexual, or if there were multiple men and multiple women all would be bisexual.

In Beijing the recent economic slowdown struck a married Chinese businessman who could no longer afford to keep all five of his mistresses. He was forced to hold a competition to decide which one to keep. But the contest took a deadly turn when one of the girls, eliminated for her looks, drove the man—and the four other contestants—off a cliff. The rejected mistress died while the other passengers were hospitalized.

I feel bad if the women were only staying with him for economic reasons. I'm not sure if polygamy in the sense of the FLDS is good either. Some women in the book I read on it didn't seem to mind it because that was the way they were raised, but jealousy issues seemed really common. I think polygamy could work really well if all of one sex in the group were bisexual and it was more egalitarian so they could have orgies and not be so jealous. If there was 1 man the women would be bisexual, or if there were multiple men and multiple women all would be bisexual.

Definitely hilarious. No question about it. :)

No, no, we're all OK. Just a few cuts and bruises.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

I can't decide if your post is serious or facetious...

This story is so bizarre and so sad. I know the author of this article writes through a humorous lens, but there is nothing humorous about a life being wasted in such a manner. To have your self-esteem be controlled entirely by someone else's whimsy or "panel of judges," is so humiliating. A person's life is worth more than that.

Another aspect that struck me hard was the disparity of how an upper class Chinese citizen "suffers" in an economic crisis and how a middle class man in America may suffer in the same environment. Most people are worried about losing jobs and homes and this playboy decides he needs to cut back on the number of mistresses.

Last edited:

This story is so bizarre and so sad. I know the author of this article writes through a humorous lens, but there is nothing humorous about a life being wasted in such a manner. To have your self-esteem be controlled entirely by someone else's whimsy or "panel of judges," is so humiliating. A person's life is wotrth more than that.

A little of both. Life is a sort of sick comedy much of the time. It's an extreme example of the risks of financial dependence, which would be an argument for more egalitarian relationships that aren't based upon said dependence. I also tried to say that polygamy-like practices are not what I see as the problem, because given financial independence people could be truly free to engage or not engage in such practices.

But the contest took a deadly turn when one of the girls, eliminated for her looks, drove the man—and the four other contestants—off a cliff. The rejected mistress died while the other passengers were hospitalized.

What a shame for our Chinese friends that there were any surivors at all.

Shit happens ---I'm sure this is merely an islolated case and a vast majority of Chinese men with mistresses are doing just fine. Let's not thtrow out the baby with the bathwater here. :lol:

This story is so bizarre and so sad. I know the author of this article writes through a humorous lens, but there is nothing humorous about a life being wasted in such a manner. To have your self-esteem be controlled entirely by someone else's whimsy or "panel of judges," is so humiliating. A person's life is wotrth more than that.

A little of both. Life is a sort of sick comedy much of the time. It's an extreme example of the risks of financial dependence, which would be an argument for more egalitarian relationships that aren't based upon said dependence. I also tried to say that polygamy-like practices are not what I see as the problem, because given financial independence people could be truly free to engage or not engage in such practices.

Yes, the financial dependence plays the biggest role here. I don't understand how polygamy plays a role here.

No, no, we're all OK. Just a few cuts and bruises.

So you must have been the one in drag because it was only the Chinese man and his 5 mistresses in the car...

Since these mistresses are damaged goods, I wonder if they can be bought at a deep discount? Sounds like a great way to make money. Buy low, sell high. What could be better?

Forum List

Back