Look Who’s Being Violent! Wisconsin Unions! I Thought Libs Said it was the Tea Party

Look Who’s Being Violent! Wisconsin Unions! I Thought Libs Said it was the Tea Party

It couldn't be both?

As the fascist/corporatist duelopoly party continues to try to repress workers' unions I'd count on seeing more and more violence.

When the issue of people's jobs and liveihoods are on the line tempers tend to fray.

wow that's the best you guys can do, angry protesters who are giving up a good chunk of their pay are being told it ain't enough, you got to give up your rights to ever better yourself. You will now have no say or rights and we will pay you what we want, treat you the way we want. Now just go home and enjoy it!

wake up people, it's only going to get worse as those sheep keep on attacking anyone who tries to better themselves except those at the top, who can fight for billions and transfer this cost onto the workers. GOVT IS BAD, industry is good and fair, as the chant goes on from the right.

We got to hold down people who work for a living, not those who live at the top and want more of it.

Giving up pay? They have personal/vacation/sick/comp days. People who better themselves get more job skills, save and start their own businesses and take on extra work. P.S. Your the one claiming governement is bad at the moment.

It couldn't be both?

As the fascist/corporatist duelopoly party continues to try to repress workers' unions I'd count on seeing more and more violence.

When the issue of people's jobs and liveihoods are on the line tempers tend to fray.

The Wisconsin protesters are beginning to boil.

I suspect when the vote is called, that will light the fuse.

WHERE IS THE VIOLENCE?

I watched the first tape in full and THERE WAS NO VIOLENCE....

there is CIVIL disobedience perhaps, but as far as violence, I saw no such thing.

Is there a spot in one of those other videos that shows violence TPS? If so can you give us which video and where on the tape, you saw violence?

They are attempting to prevent the Legislature from meeting. There will be arrests today as well.

This is a real powderkeg, and I don't like where it is headed today.

That is no longer a protest, it is a lynchmob.

Wow, what a lovely circle jerk you guys all have going on here!

If all the liberals on this board vanished for a week, would anyone even notice?

Both voters of the 2 popular parties do this stuff, no big deal, it's only going to increase. I don't have a problem with any of it. I don't agree with them, but don't have an issue with them doing what they did.
(I don't vote for either of the 2 big parties).

But just hope that the members of the party you don't like on this board don't save this thread for when tea partiers or republicans do something similar and you don't start threads to speak out against it. You'll look like hypocrites.

wink wink

I think the real reason this thread was starterd...

The Tea Party was touted as violent by the media and even Pelosi compared it to the riots she saw in San Francisco decades ago...yet the media could not identify any actual case of violence....the best they could come up with was saying a guy was filmed spitting on a congressman...when in fact that person was filmed coicing his opinion and some spit came from his mouth as happens to all of us. No one stormed the capitol building...

Yet.....The media and those on the left are more than content supporting the actions of the Wisconsin protesters....which is fine....but they will not touch the idea that they may be a bit unruly.

It is a double standard...and anyone who denies it is either lying to themselves or living in another world.

"I know the difference between conservatism and liberalism. How they think, how they act, and how they treat the country." - I think the video amply demonstrates how Tea Party supporters think, act and how they treat the country (their commitment to preserving the 1st Amendment).[/b]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fS_ULIIrrEQ

That's like the only video Liberals ever have SUPPOSEDLY of conservatives acting thuggish.

Of course...it's from MSNBC and Keith Oberman AND it actually shows a MoveOn supporter who attempted to rush at Rand Paul and was physically restrained from ATTACKING him. It also shows the man NEVER stomped on her head, but on her shoulders.

MoveOn folks have in the past assaulted conservatives such as throwing pies in their faces and immature things like that before. So stopping one from assaulting a conservative candidate is completely warranted.

The Speaker is trapped in his office.

Capitol Police are trying to clear the building to screen for weapons.

Both voters of the 2 popular parties do this stuff, no big deal, it's only going to increase. I don't have a problem with any of it. I don't agree with them, but don't have an issue with them doing what they did.
(I don't vote for either of the 2 big parties).

But just hope that the members of the party you don't like on this board don't save this thread for when tea partiers or republicans do something similar and you don't start threads to speak out against it. You'll look like hypocrites.

wink wink

The Tea Party was touted as violent by the media and even Pelosi compared it to the riots she saw in San Francisco decades ago...yet the media could not identify any actual case of violence....the best they could come up with was saying a guy was filmed spitting on a congressman...when in fact that person was filmed coicing his opinion and some spit came from his mouth as happens to all of us. No one stormed the capitol building...

Yet.....The media and those on the left are more than content supporting the actions of the Wisconsin protesters....which is fine....but they will not touch the idea that they may be a bit unruly.

It is a double standard...and anyone who denies it is either lying to themselves or living in another world.
As my uber-iky-liberal sister is fond of saying with a straight face..."It's not really a lie if it could be true" :cuckoo:

wink wink

As my uber-iky-liberal sister is fond of saying with a straight face..."It's not really a lie if it could be true" :cuckoo:

Are you saying that you do not see a double standard as it relates to the agendae of protesters and how they are portrayed by the media?

Wow, what a lovely circle jerk you guys all have going on here!

If all the liberals on this board vanished for a week, would anyone even notice?

Yes we would. Consolidated all your work into many fewer jobs too.

Are you saying that you do not see a double standard as it relates to the agendae of protesters and how they are portrayed by the media?

Nononononononono..... even retired liberal talking heads admit it when they are put to pasture. I was agreeing that the dummies that don't see it are living in another world. My sisters backward thinking was just an example of it.

"I know the difference between conservatism and liberalism. How they think, how they act, and how they treat the country." - I think the video amply demonstrates how Tea Party supporters think, act and how they treat the country (their commitment to preserving the 1st Amendment).[/b]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fS_ULIIrrEQ

That's like the only video Liberals ever have SUPPOSEDLY of conservatives acting thuggish.

Of course...it's from MSNBC and Keith Oberman AND it actually shows a MoveOn supporter who attempted to rush at Rand Paul and was physically restrained from ATTACKING him. It also shows the man NEVER stomped on her head, but on her shoulders.

MoveOn folks have in the past assaulted conservatives such as throwing pies in their faces and immature things like that before. So stopping one from assaulting a conservative candidate is completely warranted.

oh yes he did stomp on her head and shoulder....did you even watch the tape in full?

It was good to see another Tea Party member stopping the jerk from continuing his stomp on the woman, but the guy clearly stomped on the woman....on her shoulder and then her head/neck area....watch the video.

and it is possible that these people showing civil disobedience can become uncivil and violent, and assault another person such as the tea party member in this tape above, but so far I haven't seen any violence....

Just because Tea Party Samurai says there is violence, doesn't mean there is....at least not yet....so as of now, at least from what I have viewed, she appears to be lying.

care

Of course there are.

The liberal media demonizes the Tea Partiers and reports favorably on the Wisconsin protesters.

The right wing media demonizes the Wisconsin protesters and joins the Tea Partiers.

The Speaker is trapped in his office.

Capitol Police are trying to clear the building to screen for weapons.

There seems to be some very angry people in WI. I don't know why. It was such a clever move the Republicans pulled. Gotta give them props for being so sneaky.

I think after they vote today, the GOP Senators need to runaway for 3 weeks, ignore the Budget, and call it even.

Forum List

Back